Guys, a girl with a trampstamp (lower back) tattoo yes or no?

Hi what do you guys think of a girl with a feminine but sexy lower back (tramp stamp) tattoo is it sexy? Or not?

• sexy
    13% (8)
  • bleh no ways
    31% (19)
  • it's okay
    26% (16)
  • slutty
    30% (18)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Its actually cool. Maybe move your tatoo to the top of your boobs instead to look hot. I would say it's hot and would love a tatooed girlfriend as it shows that their awesome and shows that their cool. I would definatly find it as cool. Different generations like different things, our generation likes some tatoos and some piercings while older gens don't. I reckon if u want to find a guy who's your age do it. Guys aged our age like it. Do what u want to. Do u have any more questions because I'm happy to answer. Older guys may think it's slutty but our generation is used to it. U should have one if u want! It will definatly attract boys your age!

What Guys Said 19

• Depends on the tattoo design really -A tribal design doesn't look too bad

• Not a deal breaker, but pretty tacky and low class. It sets of alarm bells.

• It's hot in a slutty kinda way.

• I'm pretty sure the name is meant to explain that :)

• Don't care. Almost everyone has it now.
    It was a craze back in the day and it's too bad tattoos can't be removed easily.

• That depends on what the tattoo is.

• Don't like tattoos. Don't find them attractive

• Depends on the girl and the ink she has.
    What it looks like and if sh can pull it off

• I don't mind. Not only "tramps" have them, you know.

• I like them.

• I prefer she doesn't have one but not a buzzkill

• Very sexxxy

• i came here or the pic , where is it

• It's definitely slutty. Instant deal breaker for me.

• Depends on what it is. If I can find it or something ridiculously similar hanging on the wall of a tattoo parlor I'm gonna be off out. But I like tattoos and they're sexy to me. But unoriginality is uninspiring and boner killing. Also tattoos that would make me uncomfortable like a tat of a swastika or a sign that says "put dick here" with an arrow pointing down are a big no go

• It kind of marks you out as a slut. On a night out I always know whether or not a girl im chatting up is going to be shagging me by the tramp stamp on her back. Every other girl has it and you should be different and show your individualality by conforming to the masses lol. I hope I was helpful.

• I would not want to see them.

• Makes me think they are a philistine, baseborn, and salacious.