Whats too fat for you ladies?

just trying to get a sense of it. im a pretty good looking guy, but i am chubby ( abit of man boobs... abit of stomach chub spilling over but the line indicating where the fat starts is visible.. i am naturally strong and big boned though) . that too much for you girls? id rate my body a 5/10 but my face a 8.5/10. thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Too fat FOR ME is when I have to search for your penis.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know being fat for a guy literally eats your dick? Because of how it's anchored to the muscle wall... when you get fat, it literally shortens your dick by about an inch per 50 pounds.

• not true. it does shrink a small fragment but it doesn't shrink the more weight you gain, its just less visible bcoz of stomach fat. i weigh 200lbs, and can see my own dick fine. some fat guys can have big dicks too.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it could be OK. A picture would be a better way to decide :)

• Personally I'm not a bitch... so personality comes first, if you're nice to me and you shoe interest I'll judge you by that. Not by how you look, and I don't mind a guy who isn't skin and bones. Just more to cuddle

What Guys Said 2

• Too fat for most people is when somebody looks unhealthy. I don't mind dating a curvy woman as long as I know that she's trying to maintain her health. I think it's generally the same for most people as long as they're not too shallow.

• "pretty good looking guy" and "i am chubby abit of man boobs... stomach chub spilling over" doesn't match