Guys, are girls with thigh gaps more attractive?

my thighs touch and are mostly fat, and I am really insecure about it... should I be? HELP!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think u should be... personally i don't mind thigh gaps i'm indifferent... and i believe most guys wouldn't mind either

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• No... it looks empty for me... but that doesn't mean you SHOUD be gapless to be attractive...
    The media and the society is making thisnso called perfection... lol live the way you want.
    Good luck 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • This is a real thigh gap:
    http://i.imgur.com/QAjb20N.jpg

But trust me, I'm paying more attention to her ass and thighs than i am to the empty space of air between her legs. Guys don't make a big fuss over "thigh gaps" but they do over the actually ass and thighs. Which is why any guy would rather have a girl with good ass and thighs with no thigh gap... than something like this:
    cdn.hellogiggles.com/.../thigh-gap.jpg

Please don't try to get that 😖

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think thigh gaps look weird and unnatural.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think thigh gaps look awkward

1|0
    0|0
  • Never even knew what thigh gaps were until a few months ago. I don't care about them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol, nope. Honestly, I don't really like when there's a huge gap. To me, it's a sign that she's too skinny and could gain a little weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really doesn't matter either way. They justdon't feature on the list of important things, or on the list of deal-breakers. Don't worry, you are just fine. You must NOT be insecure about anything, ever!!

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't really notice thigh gaps

0|0
    0|0
  • A what now?

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who don't worry about thigh gaps are more attractive.

It's a non-issue.

0|1
    0|0
  • What are thigh gaps?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they are

0|0
    0|0
  • no i personally don't dislike thigh gap but its nice if they don't have thigh gap. im not into really skinny girls most guys i know aren't either but every thing has its up and down side. in short most guys don't care if it is or isn't there.

0|0
    0|0
  • The thigh gap turns me and most of my friends off. so i'd say no. girls without thigh gaps are more attractive. Almost always

0|0
    0|0
  • No they are not, and no you should not. Be proud of your thighs! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i like girls with meaty legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • better than fat girls for sure but i like a bit of meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like thigh gaps, to me its a sign of being to skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no. absolutely ridiculous fashion... .

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion thigh gaps aren't anything special, I don't really want to date a twig, I've always liked a girl that does have a bit of weight to her, it just feels much better when giving her a warm cuddle.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOT AGAIN!!! 😕😔😢😭

0|0
    0|0