What do you think when you see me?

I am curious how others see me. Or general opinion of me compared to how I really am. What they see in me, good person, kind hearted, or A-hole, player, douchebag. A good looking guy, or a average below average looking guy. Just curious because I've been going through some social struggles. But this is going off of appearance. But yes, I am a nice, kind hearted person. I asked this because I guess I can be insecure that I hide, not even the closest people to me know I have, I just seem like a happy guy that loves to laugh. But I have been single for a long time and family is always like, those girls overthere are checking you out, I just think nothing of it thinking they are trying to hook me up, either that or I'm delusional. Not sure where I'm going with this, haha, but yea.
What do you think when you see me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like a really nice, fun guy. Maybe a little quiet.

• I am quiet and a introverted person. Thanks though!

• That's cool, I target shoot often a well aside from Marine training. I belong to a gun club and and really into pistols. We probably would get along really well! :)

• Oh nice - I'm a terrible aim with pistols lol. Rifles are fun. And yes I think so haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look well - A nice normal guy

What Girls Said 3

• Nice dude that has fun times and is laid back

• You seem like a really really nice guy.. :) ;)

• you seem like a fun loving, laid back kind of guy, with a gorgeous smile

What Guys Said 7

• Based on appearance I'll guess you're a country boy who drives a pick up truck and loves hunting. You probably go to church and are very respectful, addressing women as "ma'am".

Patriotic would be obvious since you're a marine so I left that out.

• Jealous. I've always wanted to join the USMC but I can't because I'm diabetic. You seem like a nice dude. You don't give off the dbag vibe that some guys have even though they aren't actually dbags, so that's good.

• You look like a BOSS!!!

• Thank you for your service

• Very confident and content! You look happy :)

• Has anyone told you kinda look like Will Poulter...

• How much you lifting now? Baha :-p

• haha, in the Marines got me lifting less but much more muscle endurance, that's what they are all about!