How is my body?

How is my body? Is it sexy enough for girls? :D :D :D
How is my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• fucking hot.

What Girls Said 6

• No. Nothing sexy about that.

• I'd prefer you over some guy who felt like a rock... Seriously don't see the appeal.

• What do you mean felt like rock.

• Someone with super hard abs. Like a twelve pack or something.

• Depends on what they're interested in

• Nope.. Sorry

• Lose some weight

• Will you love if I lose some weight? :D

• I don't date or cyber, I flirt. That's it

• What is the difference between a date and a flirt? I thought they were the same?

• Oh gosh no, you've got to be kidding me.

• I have a sexy body. I know it.

• So I guess the "beautiful at every size" movement only applies to women... LOL

What Guys Said 8

• I am working back and I saw a later post where you said you are working to lose the weight - Keep up good work

• Damn... The sexyness scale is braking...

• honestly.. i'd tell u to lose some pounds if u wanna feel better but on da other hand... congrats

congrats coz u had da guts to post a shirtless pic of yerself being overweight... most guys wouldn't do it unless they were fit... ;)

• But I am annyomous :D

• @asker keep in mind admins can see who u r... but still didn't xpect someone here to post such pic so...

but if u posted it wid yer username... everyone should shut their mouths 8)

• I respect you... Sexy

• dayuuuummmm.

• You look like you're lactating.

• you are one to talk... just saying...

• I am happy for you that your are so confident but your comment was just plain rude i dont think the look like your lactating comment was necessary... you think i am a bitch. .. that hurts... lol

• @Sexyinlove it was totally called for. The entire post was meant to mock attention whores. You just lack a funny bone.

• Weak troll..

• As long as you have a big penis, you're good to go.

Also... if a woman posted a photo of herself in a similar shape, the women would be excoriating the men for calling her ugly. BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.

• @asker There are good women out there who will love you for who you are inside. Don't settle for a shallow one.