Most Helpful Guy

• fucking hot.

2|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• No. Nothing sexy about that.

3|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer you over some guy who felt like a rock... Seriously don't see the appeal.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean felt like rock.

• Someone with super hard abs. Like a twelve pack or something.

• Depends on what they're interested in

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. Sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Lose some weight

0|0
    0|0
    • Will you love if I lose some weight? :D

• Show All
    • I don't date or cyber, I flirt. That's it

• What is the difference between a date and a flirt? I thought they were the same?

• Oh gosh no, you've got to be kidding me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a sexy body. I know it.

• So I guess the "beautiful at every size" movement only applies to women... LOL

What Guys Said 8

• I am working back and I saw a later post where you said you are working to lose the weight - Keep up good work

0|2
    0|0
  • Damn... The sexyness scale is braking...

0|2
    0|0
  • honestly.. i'd tell u to lose some pounds if u wanna feel better but on da other hand... congrats

congrats coz u had da guts to post a shirtless pic of yerself being overweight... most guys wouldn't do it unless they were fit... ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • But I am annyomous :D

• @asker keep in mind admins can see who u r... but still didn't xpect someone here to post such pic so...

but if u posted it wid yer username... everyone should shut their mouths 8)

• I respect you... Sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • dayuuuummmm.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look like you're lactating.

1|1
    1|0
    • you are one to talk... just saying...

• Show All
    • I am happy for you that your are so confident but your comment was just plain rude i dont think the look like your lactating comment was necessary... you think i am a bitch. .. that hurts... lol

• @Sexyinlove it was totally called for. The entire post was meant to mock attention whores. You just lack a funny bone.

• Weak troll..

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you have a big penis, you're good to go.

Also... if a woman posted a photo of herself in a similar shape, the women would be excoriating the men for calling her ugly. BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.

2|3
    2|0
    • @asker There are good women out there who will love you for who you are inside. Don't settle for a shallow one.