Hipbones while laying down, does it look unattractive? Does it bother you?

This a photo I found on google. Its not me but thats how It looks like when i lay down

Hipbones while laying down, does it look unattractive? Does it bother you?

• Unattractive
    32% (8)26% (11)28% (19)Vote
  • Attractive
    20% (5)33% (14)28% (19)Vote
  • Indifferent
    48% (12)41% (18)44% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Opinions by guys?

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks pretty normal to me. That's just how those bones look when you're not fat.

1|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I know many people are going to go off about: too thin, anorexia crap... however i am a very healthy weight with good meat on my lower body. I have the very same thing happen to me and i see nothing wrong with it, its just gravity and a slim stomach lying down bearing its affects.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• The ones that girl has are unattractive. They stick out too much probably due to her being so skinny. But minor, small ones are just fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • A small amount is normal, but that is too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess it´s normal to some extend when laying down. too much would be inattractive though. i´m not into overly skinny girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • makes sliding your hand in easier

0|0
    0|0
  • A hint of hip bones is fine, that girl is ridiculously skinny, not attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • That stretchy pants bridge... I want to drive hotwheels cars on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • attractive, but it can be un comfortable when cuddles but also nice cause kinda makes girls curvy some times. so im cool with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh... i want to take a look under your pants now... thanks a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive to me. I don't like any bones showing at all. Ribs or collar bones are even worse to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I agree it's lily. Looks like someoene with a thin torso.. People distribute weight differently.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's normal for girls. If you type in thinspo, and you look like that, well in my opinion be proud I've become thinspo but it's generally associated with eating disorders

0|0
    0|0
  • it is just a body structure
    do not worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think nice toned abs would look much better... maybe she's too skinny!

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks fine.. her body type is thin, no big deal.
    It's funny how she's just chillin and watching the fairly odd parents xD

1|0
    0|0