How my cousin and I look?

How my cousin and I look?

Could i be A good dady? :)

Updates:
I have to say, it was a joke "could i be a good dady" I know look good is not a feature to be good father.

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• You do look good with a baby! Some day, your wife will be a very lucky woman.

0|1
    0|0
    • Aw thank you so much :) I hope so :)

• You could be my daddy... LOL;)

0|1
    0|0
  • You look good with a baby yes but im not sure if a picture with a baby would be enough to determine if you would be a good daddy or not

1|1
    0|0
    • It was A joke. God whatever its my fault.

• Awww adorable

0|0
    0|0
  • awwwwwww the baby is so cute <3

0|0
    0|0
    • He will be very handsome :)

• So your all about that baby, but its not yours? of course this will get you a lot of vagina, nice one !

0|0
    0|0
  • Awwwe Gotta say, the title scared me but that is adorable!

0|0
    0|0
    • Why it scared you :)

• It made it sound like you wanted to hookup with your cousin and have a baby with her. Lol I didn't even think about the cousin being a baby. You look like you'd be a great dad

• Aww thank you so much :)

• very handsome

0|0
    0|0
    • Me or my cousin? :)

• Show All
    • well you are handsome and that is again a preference.. some might see you as handsome others might not.. doesn't mean you are not

• Well thank you its about me. I really lost my selfconfidince :)

• a good daddy? based on how you LOOK? thats too funny. you would look good with a baby, yes.

0|1
    0|0
    • You are so smart thank you.

What Guys Said 7

• Very sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women will lap this shit up. Nice one.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look like Leonidas ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Your cousin is so cute and you look well too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too little to tell if you could be a good dad.. it looks like a forced smile and fake but sure it isn't hard to be a dad

0|0
    0|0
    • Dont you guys read the update?

• You made a rape face in this photo. I'd say 6/10. But would be a 7.5/10 without rape face.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't think your look has anything to do with whether you'll be a good dad or not. At least not for a while. Later in life you will have to be good so the kid can look up to you positively.

0|0
    0|0