Noticeable collarbones unattractive?

Noticeable collarbones unattractive?
I've been slightly insecure about this for a long time and i just wanted to see people's opinons on it, i have VERY noticeable collarbones like the ones in the picture (the picture is from google) and I've always found it very unattractive about myself and its made me insecure because people normally think that you have to be really skinny to have collarbones showing but im not really skinny at all, im a UK size 10 and a US 6

Would you find this unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I like to see collarbones well I don't mind then can take them or leave them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol the things people point out get more and more ridiculous

• Maybe to you it seems ridiculous because its obviously not a insecurity that you have, im sure there are things you're insecure about that people would think is ridiculous

What Guys Said 16

• It doesn't phase me

• A UK size 10 is quite normal and if your collar bones show it is just part of your bone structure

• i find it extremeness attractive, as long as it's not too skinny !

• meh... not really something, i´d recognize or look for.

• Any bones showing is very unattractive to me. Hip bones and ribs too. I like slightly thicker and curvy body type

• I'm not that skinny and mine are really noticeable too

• There is nothing unattractive about noticeable collarbones. I actually quite like it

• No, that's not unattractive at all..

• I like it. I think it's attractive for some reason.

• I think it's fine.

• Guys in general are indifferent to collarbones really. I would say they wouldn't change whether you are pretty or not. Many famous models and celebrities have visible collarbones too :).

• Collarbones are sexy!

• I don't think I would notice one way or the other.

• very attractive, but by the way, your lips are amazing!

• oww very sexy

• I don't care about them

What Girls Said 4

• A lot of people think its attractive...
    Mine are super visible like that so i thought it would look good if i got a dermal there. it was a good idea. people loved it.
    some people will like the and some won't.
    No need to feel insecure (:

• You're kidding! It's like the sexiest thing ever

• Collarbones are extremely sexy!

• I have the same insecurity!

• Me too, I'm actually glad someone asked this because obviously it's kind of stupid. I always thought it looked kind of gross but now I'm slightly reassured that's it's not that unattractive