Girls, How do I look to you?

I've always been self consious about my big ass forehead.. i think i look fine but i just want a random girls opinion. and PLEASE DONT lie just to be nice.. thanks
Girls, How do i look to you?

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• You have a lovely smile and a nice taste in shirts - that's what I would be drawn to (although that rat does look like he's about to take a piss).

• Have you ever seen the beginning few episodes of naruto where sakura is worried about her forehead?
    Trust me, it's fine and I'm sure someone finds it adorable.
    To me, it looks like a fun place to store stickers!

• You look like a very kind boy... I like your sweet and spontaneous smile :) Even if you are not my kind, I think other girls would like you! Just take care of your skin and workout at the gym if want to improve your physical look! You're also very young, so take your time :)

• Your forehead is fine but I think you need to let your hair open, or maybe get a haircut, how you put your hair tied up, it makes it look bigger. It's not a problem though. Your smile plus your white teeth look good, your eyes. You can dress, definitely.

The second picture is cute. I like that too plus your smile. 😉

• You look fine but if you are self-conscious I would grow your hair from the front and let it fall over your forehead to break it up.

• Can I get a pic without your hair in the ponytail?

• for some reason i can't edit this post but my facebook name is nigrud nodnarb.. there's prob some on there

• yes, your forehead is big, but it isn't balding big.

I think you look better with your hair down, or from the side a bit, but the 2nd pic here is good.

• You're cute !! Your forehead isn't huge is a little prominent but not bad at all I think you're cute ,, can you help me answer my question?

• Gah you have a pet rattie!!! I love my little girls! You're a cute kid when you smile

• Not to bad... A different hair cut would help tho

• the second picture is attractive

• I honestly think you look fine, it's cute

• if you're self conscious about your forehead then get a nice haircut that has bangs that cover it