In which photo Am I less fat?

Who will know the answer. There is 3 kilograms difference between 2 photos. In which photo am I less fat?
In which photo Am I less fat?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're equally fat in both photos. Congrats

• No. My boobs are different. You are not looking carefully. My boobs are smaller in second photo.

• Your boobs are bigger than mine in both huehue

• You are a girl. Yours is supposed to be bigger. Your breasts are like men's breasts.

Most Helpful Guy

• If im honest dude (From someone who has lost 65lb) 3kg is like what, 6lbs? I really can't tell much difference.

You won't really notice much of a difference when talking 6lbs. And, im not going to lie and say that i can, Though, i will say, congratulations on the fact you are loosing weight, and i wish you the best of luck in continuing to do it myfriend.

• Yes you are right.

• When you look at my breast, there is difference.

• Honestly buddy, i can't see much of a difference, but, dont take that as bad thing, just think, you have started your journey, and yes there is way to go yet, but you have started none the less, and thats good!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• I think lighter in top pic

• Second one. My right breast look smaller.

• Second, but just barely.

• Congratulations you have achieved a fatness level unsurpassed in any realm

• lol wtf is the point of knowing this?

• If it is noticable or not.

• I guess it is nor noticable

• Not noticable

• When's it due?