What body type would you say I had (pics)?

Curious to see the difference between girls and guys thoughts/opinions
http://i60.tinypic.com/2pqq4if.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/sdd7o0.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• lmao the low pants comments.. lean and athletic.

• Can I ask what you mean by lean? Also would that be considered attractive to girls in general/yourself or would they prefer more muscle?

• Wow really appreciate your answers will take all on board. One final thing before i stop annoying you lol in terms of muscle size i know there is room for improvement but in terms of muscle definition would you say i am currently ok/average. Promise my last question lol

• Yeah for sure! Haha you're not annoying. For definition you're definitely on the right track. Like I said, most of the muscle that you currently have is natural I'm assuming, or you've just recently started hitting the gym. Either way, continue bulking with carb and protein filled meals and lifting heavy:) hope it all goes well!

What Girls Said 3

• You looked toned and athletic.

• Is that an attractive body type to your personally or girls in general? Or do you prefer more muscle / more or less something else

• Yeah it is to girls in general.

• Thanks for answering

• jeez Louise, pull up your pants! Not sexy.

• on a scale from 1-10 a or 8.

What Guys Said 6

• Pics not linking for me

• You have an old man square ass. You're pants are falling off, get some suspenders spongebob.

• Why are your boxers so low down? O_o

• I could see the top of your schlong. your body is toned. but you need to do some squats. girls dont like old man vampire ass

• You have a toned and lean body. Like mine. Why your pants so damn low though? I didn't need to see all that. Pull your shit up.

• Didn't realise how low they were until I posted lol sorry. May I ask what you mean by lean?

• Means not a lot of fat and some muscle. I won't say skinny, because skinny would mean underweight.

• The type that needs to wear it's pants higher!