Guys, boobs, ass, or pretty face?

I know every guys is different, but from what I've seen and heard a lot of guys care about boobs. What does the majority think? I know there are a lot of men out there who look at personality and how well the girl connects with them, but i mean looks do matter to some extent. If you had to just pick one what would it be?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• You're right, every guy is different. You're also right that compatability is very important.

A cute face is nice to look at but an unusual looking face can grow on you as well.

Boobs... It just doesn't matter. She can have the flat chest of a ten year old boy or double D hooters. My dick will get just as hard when I see them.

Butt? A flat butt is pretty unattractive and I probably won't try to date a woman without a nice round set of ass cheeks. So apparently ass is most important too me.

What Guys Said 28

• If we're speaking strictly in terms of physical attraction, then I would place them in order of:

1) Ass
    2) Face
    3) Boobs

• A girls body is like artwork. It can't be broken down into its component parts. It's something to be enjoyed all at once. Every piece comes together to create a thing of beauty!

• Yes, they do. But, as most guys have said on here every time this question is asked, the majority has always been, and always will be, a pretty face. She could be totally flat, but as long as she has a pretty face, I'd choose her first and foremost.

• Pretty face definitely more important to me

• I love all of them but I will choose the girl's ass, because i'm a guy who been into asses for many years.

• To me, the face matters the most. You can't compensate for an unappealing face.

• Face trumps all. It's the first thing we notice.

But my preference is as follows:

Face, butt, boobs.

• It's not really one or the other

Face does take first in that list, after I'd says a nice bum

A women with an ass almost always will have a hot body but a girl with boobs may not have a nice overall body

• I'm not a boob guy at all; I LOVE fat asses, but only if I'm attracted to the girl, so I'd say that her face is #1 on my list.

• All of them.

• boobs are important but a pretty face can melt your heart

• pretty face every time

• I'm an ass and face guy. Bob's are just a bonus.

• preety face

• All three is the perfect set.

• Pretty face > body.

• torn between face and boobs, i'm defiantly not an ass man.

• First pretty face than boobs

• All of em but if asked specifically Big boobs all the way, It doesn't count if you fat doe.

• If I had to pick just one, face.

• A perfect combination of all these shits :D I can't give full priority to only one of these

• Pretty face for love and boobs and butt for sex

• all of course but to chose one i would go with cute face.

• Both are good. IF a girl had one and not the other I'd still say she's dine.

• face for sure. nothing beats it... .

• Well you're not going to find out what try majority of guys around the world thinks about it. Not from gag. Probably not even the majority of guys here on gag. Best you can do is get majority of those answering this question, which won't mean much among the billions of guys and opinions in the world. But:

I'll take a hot, petite, slim, subtly curvy Asian girl type ass over tits and face unless it's an Asian girl face with heavy Asian girl facial features and eyes.

• Face, boobs, ass in that order.

• Boobs can look good in any size. Same goes for ass. None of those things matter.

A face is either pretty or it isn't.