White Boys !! What you think of Spanish chicks?

Just curious I've never dated a white guy.. So do you rather date another white female or is Spanish girl good too?

0|0
5|36

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I will go out of my way to date a Latin woman. Most of them come from good families and they still have some of that old school family elements to them. I love all races of women but Latin women really have something about them.

4|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 35

• I've dated a Mexican American Latino and I'm still in love with her. She was warm, passionate, submissive, and had a wonderful masochistic streak. She loved to please and was very open minded about all things sexual and kinky.

2|2
    0|0
  • I love Latinas, always had a thing for them. I like how so many of them are family oriented and that attitude they have, Latina fire! Haha. But I'm honestly open to any race, I don't discriminat, I find all races beautiful when it comes to women!

3|3
    0|0
  • A Spanish girl is white so... I'm Spanish and I'm white, my sistersis white too, and 90% of the people born in Spain are white.

1|2
    0|0
    • Americans have a habit of calling latinos "Spanish" so by she's referring to Latin Americans. You know, tan skin, nice tits and ass

• Show All
    • @vickiezalez I say Spaniard too to avoid any confusion. But only people from Spain are Spanish, just like you don't call Americans English because they speak the same language.

• Right. Its just the English language, perception and lack of foreign interest one has to improvise. Just the other day I was asked if I speak "Mexican" 😣

• I don't prefer white females. I actually prefer Asian women. I've never really known any Spanish women, to be honest.

1|2
    0|0
  • I love them! They're usually happy go-getters. They know what they want and don't take crap. They can be real hospitable too.

2|1
    0|0
  • I Luv Latin girls 😀

3|1
    0|0
  • Accents are about as sexy as you can get :D

2|2
    0|0
  • I've never seen one that wasn't attractive

2|0
    0|0
  • Makes no difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find them extremely attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • They are very hot

1|2
    0|0
  • Spanish girls are very attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • Spanish is great, as long as she isn't Catholic.

2|1
    0|0
  • Well, most girls in Spain are White so... Yeah, I would date a Spanish girl if I liked her.

0|3
    0|0
  • Yeah I like them, just as good as white girls , have been with one already. Lots of white guys like Spanish girls

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never even met a Spanish women, to the best of my knowledge anyway. So I have nothing but movies to base my opinion on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good just like others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the same as about other girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm open to any race or nationality. You are probably beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Spanish girls from what I've seen are just the same as European girls except for the darker eyes and hair

0|1
    0|0
  • I've met some hot girls from Spain. But they are white too.

0|2
    0|0
    • That's what I thought, too. Spanish girls are white/Caucasian girls, too. If they're not, then what race are they?

• @Gojira Spanish people are white/Caucasian, it's just that people in North America tend to think that people from South America are Spanish when they're not, the only Spanish people are those in Spain.
      I'm from Spain and I'm tired of thinking we're Latinos, and thinking that Latinks are Spanish, even Latinos themselves think that. It's like saying Americans are British because they speak English or because their ancestors came from there.

• Do you mean girls from Spain or Latin Americans? It's a huge difference...

Regardless I've met hot women from either. Yes to both.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl but a lot of them are good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Mamacita linda porque buscas estos gringos cagapalos dejalos

0|1
    1|1
  • I would give it a try ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • i never been with Spanish girls i always wonder how it feels like

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't mind the race of the woman, as long as she was awesome personality wise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider them white, I thought everyone did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spanish women are very hot. Ever heard of Latino Heat? Haha

1|3
    0|0
  • I think nothing of them in particular. They aren't much different than other women, perhaps more emotionally turbulent and financially poor, but not much else.

0|0
    3|3
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5