Was she more attractive before or after?

This is not me, but I used to look a lot like her, went on a strict diet/lots of exercising and now I look like the right picture more.
I was thinking though, maybe I was more attractive before getting the figure I always wanted? What do you think? And girls, which body would you rather have?

• She looked better before (left)
  • She looks better now (right)

Most Helpful Girl

• She obviously looks more healthy and active in the second one, and a man will choose the second over the first every time.

• Why are the guys disliking the comment? Most of my guy friends are sexy gym junkies who'd chose the fitter girl any day.

• Thank you guys! I expected to get downvotes on this, most girls just want an excuse to eat junk food and be unhealthy.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 6

• She wasn't fat in the first, but she is fitter in the second. I admire the determination that would have taken to get there

• I like the sporty look

• She looks attractive in both pics

• Pic on the left is way better. Soft curves are where its at and the way a woman should look. Pic on the right is ugly to me. She has no shape and she is boney. She also list her tits

• She looks better now (right)

• she looks better on the left cuz now she has the body of a concentration camp victim.

What Girls Said 9

• Both look great, but I think the toned is better. I'd advice her to eat more meat and build more muscle though, get her legs to be thicker. The ticket the legs, the thicker the butt.

• That girl looks seriously ill in second picture. I'm so so so concerned for her.

• I eat really healthy and a lot and look basically like she does! We just have a low body fat percentage and exercise, but it doesn't mean we're unhealthy :)

• That's true, at least we can agree on that.
      The only thing I'll disagree with is what you said about us all having natural bodies. Truth is, most don't. Most are fat from overconsumption, which is far from what your natural body needs. Human bodies were a lot more curvy (in a nice way) and fit in 1950's, before the age of MacDonalds. You can't deny that.

• @Sex-Kitten I honestly don't know if they were or werent people was eating awful things back then. The chemicals that were allowed in food were terrifying and the things people did with them were even worse.

You can google the horror from the 50s cook books if you're feeling brave.

• The right is muscle and bone rather than the left that's how you're suppose to look like

• She looks so much better on the right: healthier, athletic, and toned.

• the 2nd is better, she looks way more fit. and not just skinny, but you can tell she worked hard to get that body.

• Rather be average

• Right is 100% better.

• they are both good looking tbh. good for you. but be happy

• Honestly both pictures look great. She was never fat at all.