If you could redo the moment your mother and father reproduced you, would you have hoped to been reborn the same sex as now?

If you were born a girl the first time around, would you still want to be a girl? If you were born a boy the first time around, would you have wanted to still been born a boy?

• I'm a girl, but would rather be reborn a boy.
    18% (3)0% (0)11% (3)Vote
  • I'm a girl and want to stay a girl.
    65% (11)0% (0)39% (11)Vote
  • I'm a boy, but would rather be reborn a girl.
    0% (0)9% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • I'm a boy and want to stay a boy.
    0% (0)82% (9)32% (9)Vote
  • I hate I was ever born at all.
    17% (3)9% (1)14% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I like being a girl. I like being able to grow my hair long, wearing a skirt and dresses, door being opened for, being made first move on. lots of things. I wouldn't change that for the world

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd still wanna be a girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanna be a guyy

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• I vote for E, and I really rather that they had never met in the first place. Would have ignored this entirely but since you have that option.

I didn't like this reality or asked for this reality, but here I am take it or leave it, it's all on me now.

I rather had not been created biologically or through sexual reproduction, but by some other entirely different means of creation.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm indifferent actually... honestly i believe my life wouldn't be different if i was a gal... but anyway i vote "D"

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea im happy the way i am as well

• Happy as I am thankd

0|0
    0|0