Guys AND girls, Do you think I look better heavier?

I put on some weight this past month, but guys seem to enjoy the softness. nobody has said anything negative, and TBH I like it a little too... bigger boobs and booty.

• You look better thinner
  • you look better with some weight

Most Helpful Guy

• your ass got really flabby but i love your shape. i think you rock the chubby-girl-body really well, but do some squats and youd be amazing.

What Guys Said 13

• I see you better when thinner. And especially when it comes to your butt.

• Yeeessssssssss ass and tittes every guys favorite

• 0|0
  • I think you looked better before.

• You looked so much better better before you got fat.

Your arse actually looks pretty flabby and disgusting in the fat photos.

• You look better on the left.

• Both are fine. I prefer the before pics a little more. You have my favorite body type, but don't gain any more

• u look better thinner , did u lose that weight

• Its a sexy body eather way ;-)

• you are just perfect... and smooth skinned!

• First one is awesome ;) that ass...

• I like your curvy body. I've always preferred soft women with a little flab

• I think you looked better thinner. You have a pretty good body genetic-wise. I think if you worked out and stuff you'd have a really hot body

What Girls Said 13

• No I do not. I prefer a nice fit/athletic/muscular woman. But most of the people on this site prefer heavy set women, just don't expect the reactions from them to be a good representation of the real world... a healthy woman is an attractive one in my opinion.

• Before is better? Did you intentionally gain weight? I'm asking because you have before and after pictures which people normally take when they plan on making a change to their bodies.

• i didn't plan it really, but yeah i didn't mind some more weight on me so i ate whatever. I don't know i always liked to have a little extra... maybe im crazy.

• I guess whatever makes you happy buy I liked the before. I the extra weight wasn't distributed evenly on your body. It went straight to your boobs, stomach, and butt.

• You look better thinner. Usually I prefer thick girls but you seem to have an apple body type that puffs out when you are larger because your weight gain goes to your tummy. You probably look decent with clothes when you're bigger but your body is much better smaller.

• Go back as you were before you looked a lot better

• I look how you looked in the second pic. I think you would look better and feel better if you lost some weight. I'm not trying to hurt you tho, so don't take this the wrong way. :) But if you're happy with having extra weight then so be it.

• I like it when you're thinner but you need some meat on ya too though. Choose whatever makes you happy girly :) <3

• I didn't see too much change other than your stomach got a little bigger

• Girl, you look good in both pics! Whatever makes you happy😘

• You look WAY better thinner, hands down. How are you asking this?

• No offense, but you don't. Sorry...

• In both you look cuddly and I could just eat you up :*

• i liked before more... it seemed just right

• Your tits were far better but your ass was one big sloppy mess.

• the thicker one is me now. the thinner was the before pic... i know that seems weird...

• You belly turns me on. :) Soft tummies are really hot for me, I don't know... fetish or whatever BUT.. For me it's BOOBIES FIRST! ass second... then all the rest.

• For me, ass first, tits later lol i dislike flabby stomachs :p