Girls, Am I too fat in your opinion?

i recently put on a few lbs and im just curious to what y'all think. here's a pic of my front and side:
Girls, Am I too fat in your opinion?

• Average
    31% (14)
  • kinda chubby but its cute
    38% (17)
  • kinda chubby and its not cute
    31% (14)
  • TOO FAT!
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• No hahahaa.. Rockin' dat "Dad Bod" and I LIKE IT! lol...

What Girls Said 10

• you got a cute chubby belly. i kinda want to poke it!

• you're not too fat, you just look like a guy who has never worked out in his life.

• You need to work out but you're not fat. If you work out at least an hour each day the results will be slim and muscular

• Not at all. You're not fat. You do have a bit of a belly but it's not a deal breaker. It would be a good idea to work out some though. A lot of girls want a guy who's strong enough to pick her up. My advice is hit the gym but most of all, be confident.

• somehow i think you'd look better in real life because i have taken a pic like this (for my own viewing) and my body looks worse in the photo than real life. is that the same for you too?

• You should work out.

• You look normal, just don't let your stomach turn into an out of control beer gut like many men do, it's really not healthy.

• 12 for each except too fat when I voted lol

• No your good

• average ok