Thinking about piercing my nipples, but I'm a 38B and am wondering should I or shouldn't I. And what are the pros and cons of doing so?

I'm also worried about how they will look.

And will I lose or gain sensitivity?

Most Helpful Girl

• I got mine pierced and I'm a 32b I didn't think of it as a tart move as I've only had the one sec partner more curiosity and I like piercings. It definitely increased the sensitivity :)
    Pros - sensitivity
    Cons - hurts to get and I ripped mine out in the shower which hurt lol

What Guys Said 13

• I wouldn"t be as big a fan of nipple piercing as I am of other piercings.

• I personally don't like nipple piercings. I say don't do it but you know its your decision. But one thing that you have going for you is that your cup size is about the best for nipple piercings. Not too small and big boobs really don't look good with nipple piercings

• Lose sensitivity... I will say don't do it... It's a turn off for me.. plus it may slightly affect breast feeding... so yeah..

• I don't really like them, personally.

• go for it they are sexy

• You're going to have a bad time at airports. You will be more susceptible to infection and cancer. Also, what's the point of getting a piercing on your nipple?

• They will look awesome, but that's just my opinion... :-)

• No don't, nipples r great the way they r.9/10 fellas prefer proper, untouched anti-metal nipples, keep nipple metal free, keep em real, keep em natural. i love nipples.

• Id say go for it. It is a turn on for me.

• No. they r shit

• Don't damage those big titties

• They are good I liked them don't do that

• People will assume your a tart but maybe thats why your doing it and because your mad at your dad. You don't want to conform so your going to do what everyone else does. Lol next you will be getting a tramp stamp on your lower back.

What Girls Said 1

• dont do it!!