Guys, Only for guys 16 and yoinger. Would you date me?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 Things to say. (I know you said 16 and younger, But, I only turned 17 yesterday so... ill answer xD)

1) You are only 14 matey, Seriously, Don't worry about dating yet xD. I mean... There is no point to dating at your age, What ya gonna do, Just hug? You dont want to be fuckin at 14, Very very bad idea xD, Just give it a couple years ;)

2) Your cat is fucking adorable! Its so tiny :D nawwww!' xD.

3) Would i personally? Probably not no. I hold it pretty close that 14 is just too young to date, 15 Perhaps, 16 yeah, but, Like i said, 14 is just very young.

Good luck matey! ;)

• I'm OK with dating.. totally against fucking!!!

• Well hell mate, Whatever floats your boat i guess, But, My personal opinion, I'd say just give it a year and relationships can be more meaningful ;)

What Guys Said 8

• Well I can't vote considering I'm a ld guy. Just stopping by to question the cats. What's it like having a big cat and a tiny one? Do they fight?

• Sometimes. But there getting used to each other. Little one is Rascal, and Big one is Pixie

• I don't know you... if you think I would decide based on looks, you would be wrong.

• I would date the kitty..

• Only joking. For myappearance standards I would like the forehead covered with some hair. Oh and longer hair. It'd be nice then :)

• Trying to grow it out. And bangs won't cooperate. have tried. Thanks for info!!!

• :O little kitty, soft kitty. little ball of fur!

• Can Be Friends... My User Name samikhanzsk

• no. but i think i'd befriend you. you seem like a fun person.

• would have totally dated you when I was 16. I'll pm you in 4 years ;)

• Fix your hair style and you'll look more attractive