Girls, Did I get too skinny in your opinion?

I just lost about 20-30lbs really fast (2 months) and i feel kinda weak. i dont fill out my clothes as well... and i feel like when i had more weight i had a more masculine presence. what do you girls think?
Girls, Did i get too skinny in your opinion?

• You look great thin
    89% (34)
  • You need to put on a little weight
    5% (2)
  • I liked you chunky
    6% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

• what? no. you look a LOT better now.

What Girls Said 14

• nah man u look good! now ur just building up more muscle i believe? either way solid effort man. inspiring.

• No offense but you had a girlish body when you were heavier.

• lol yeah the man boobs didn't help, im sure.

• oh yeah. now that i look at it i lost a lot of my lovehandles... Thats not even something i thought about

• I mean if you're happier when you're go ahead but like... You look better now.

• You look good thinner, maybe you could do with a bit more muscle though. Other than that, you look great :)

• you look fantastic BUT please make sure to take care of your health :) If you are feeling weak make sure to add plenty of fiber to your meals! It is good to have pride in your appearance, but your health should be your main priority!

• No! You look great! Good job on the weight loss! Just focus on building muscle and being confident and comfortable in your own skin.

• i think you look decent in both pictures tbh. wouldn't mind either way

• You look sooo good!!! Just put on some muscle :)

• Looks way better thin, keep the good work up and visit the gym maybe?

• You're not really skinny

• You look much better now. You just need to gain muscle in your arms/stomach

• You look great.. but instead of being hungry, work out and build muscle?

• you seem to be doing good. Keep on eating right food to keep you healthy and dont get weak.

• Muscle weight, is what should be put on.

• I think you need to put on a little weight... however thats probably cuz im probably bigger than you are now. im a very curvy girl