Another slightly different Filipina Asian girl look. What do you think of today's Pinay?

I love the varied natural skin colors of Asian and other girls of color. They are intoxicating to me😍 from a pale yellow to a smooth cocoa brown to a svelte black and every shade in between. Id say light golden brown here? It's natural melanin she was born with, whatever color it is.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think her body is in great shape and a pretty color.

• Thanks for your opinion! Yeah, that body n skin color😍👍. I find her face and hair pretty, too!

What Girls Said 3

• nice body and a so-so face

• Thanks for your opinion!

• With a perfect handsome white guy she would look better, she is not this good, look at her face, she is not attractive, what help her is her body in her pic, but with a white guy she would look better in my mind, all kind of white guys, brown eyes, brown hair, blond hair, blue eyes, brown hair, green, but she would look hot with a white guy of blue or green eyes, this would improve her too, and would make her look high class, with a Asian guy she would look uglier, boring, and with blacks she would look ugly, low class, bad personality, affirmative action, boring.

The contrast of the attractive white guy with her would increase her quality and make her beauty increasy because of the attractive white guy or at least normal, non-ugly, good, average. She could be with caucasian indians, australians, she would look good with them and boring or low with Asian boys.

• I fully understand your intent and reasons for your particular views of this girl😉. Your telling comments are really appreciated👍. Thank you! Lol

• sure? I don't know she looks ok

• Thanks for your reply!

What Guys Said 5

• I'm cuter.

• She looks very attractive

• nice colouring and her body is good but the face leaves a bit to be desired. Having said that she is not ugly just a bit plain

• Thanks for adding your own personal view!

• Average at best.

• Thanks for taking time to had your personal view. It's appreciated! And needed.

• Well at least this girl is a little more fit. Still, not feeling the face or eyes.

• Thanks for offering your personal view😊