Girls, Is it hard work?

Ok girls my sweet girl Hannah was complaining this morning after shaving her legs I did not ask her what was wrong to prevent a irriated Hannah situation so I just left her alone.

So girls is it likely Hannah is just frustrated with having to do it regularly or is it a process that is hard.

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• sometimes you get razor burn which hurts and then that looks bad, it also takes some time to do and that's annoying. But if you don't abide by all of societies made up beauty rules you get torn to shreds by angry people!

• I find it to be a mundane task now that I don't really think about. I think her mood was possibly effected by this but I don't think it was the cause of it.

• She's probably just a little irritated because it does take time and if I can avoid shaving my legs for a week or so, I will!!

• I challenge you to shave your legs, see how it feels
    Do u accept this challenge?

• Is shaving your balls irritating?

There's your answer

• It is frusturating sometimes... esp if you cut yourself!