Is She A Pretty/ Hot/ Cool /Sexy Girl? The Coolest Girl In The World?

Maybe you know her , Maye you don't, But In my opinion, She's the most gorgeous, personalized, coolest, Beautiful girl In the world. Not just because her hair style is EMO, Because sure she is. Maybe she's not sexy , But who can say she's not beautiful? Of course this is just my own opinion, If you have different opinions share with me then.

Alex Dorame She's the girl from the famous group "My Digital Escape"If you like her you can search for it!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• She's pretty cute, but I've seen better.

• Hun? Just cute? She's very pretty and cool, Which girl you think better than her?

• Oh ok, I accept what you said, But I've crush on her, She's my Goddess!

• Yeah, I get why, I think that she's attractive :)

• She would be so gorgeous with a normal hairstyle. I hate when girls ruin their hair with that cut D: The colour is fine, but just the cut….

• Yeah she's gorgeous and I like her with red hair :)

• she is cute

• I'm not into the emo look but she's really pretty.

• I love Alex. She is my second favourite from MyDigitalEscape, I love all her different hair colors. But red is defiantly my favorite. I tried to copy her hair but it didn't work out. She is one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen

• I really enjoy her! I love her hair and I want it so bad!

• up to you, but she looks so cool

• She's pretty but I have seen better.

What Guys Said 6

• You want people to have their opinion but if they are opposite of yours or not as highly positive as yours you seem to question it like they are wrong. Personally my girlfriend is better looking to me than she is.

• Oh yeah, I didn't expect some people share the same thoughts about her. That's wrong, I did want to hear their opinions, But not copy from others! Even they didn't , That's still not fair to that girl. Oh really? Prove me you're right, Show your girlfriend to me. I think you won't.

• @Asker Your opinion of my girlfriend does not matter because if you like or not like how my girlfriend looks would not change the fact that I will always think my girlfriend is better looking than Alex Dorame is. With that said why should I show you what my girlfriend looks like?

• she is cute but there are better out there

• Lol this time you didn't have the same taste with me, I find her very attractive!

• Yes she is a skinny girl, But that kind of hot !

• iv'e always said i should give a skinny girl with small boobs a go

• doesn't matter wich color, all of them are gorgeous. 5/5

• Looks like a 12 year old boy...

• Emos are nothing but attention whores.

• ugly hairstyle, turn off not for me.