Megan Fox before or after surgery?

Just wondering what y'all think of megan before surgery and after surgery and which do you like best?
I personally think she was beautiful before all the cosmetic procedures, what about you?

Megan Fox before or after surgery?

• Before looks better
    65% (39)93% (63)80% (102)Vote
  • After looks better
    35% (21)7% (5)20% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
18|24

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks a lot better before she had all that crap done to her face, the before picture would look even better if she didn't have that black eyeliner on but she was gorgeous before, i still think she is pretty now but no where near the beauty she was before but i do feel sorry for her i remember watching a interview of her best friend and her friend explained that even though it probably doesn't look it Megan has always been very insecure about her looks and her plastic surgeon said that when she goes to him she doesn't express what she wants done she asks him what he would change about her face overall so i think its safe to say she thinks very low about herself which is odd because she is a beautiful women inside out

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• The left picture looks much better in my opinion. Better eyes, nose, lips, and hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • She was much better before.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah before looked hot and cute. After looks like a robot. Stop messing with perfection. I hate when celebs do this. Too bad really.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks way better before

0|0
    0|0
  • Before looks a lot more human.

She's pretty either way, but she was definitely more normal looking pre-surgery.

1|0
    0|0
  • This picture gives new meaning to the phrase "Get them while they're still hot".
    Before, no doubt about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • WHAT DAFAUQ DA FAUQQQQQQQ HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE GOD LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE FUNK DA HELL MAN

2|0
    0|0
  • i would say before she became a stuck up bitch

1|0
    0|0
  • She looks good no matter what!

0|0
    0|0
  • the post surgery makes her look like a Jenner.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like her.

1|0
    1|0
  • the PS messed her up

0|0
    0|0
  • plastic surgery doesn't always improve what nature sculpted. Before looks much better

0|0
    0|0
  • burn it with fire!!! that looks like gollum in a wig

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not a fair comparison as the make-up is different in the two pics.

1|0
    0|0
  • Before with the nose of after.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looked better before surgery, but she looked her best in Transformers 1...

0|0
    0|0
  • she looked better before

0|0
    0|0
  • Damm before looks far far better.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely before lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Notice how ZERO males said after!

Yeah as much as women like to think we like that shit... Guys don't like the plastic bullshit women constantly put themselves through, so when you hear women complain that they do dumb shit to themselves because it's what men want... IT FUCKING ISN'T!

1|1
    0|0
  • she looked so much better before. Younger, more natural and girly.

She still looks good but she was so hot already that plastic surgery was unnecessary.

1|0
    0|0
  • how dumb can women be? why such a beautiful girl did that to her self? how can such a girl have insecurities... ?

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• It's not quite a fair comparison, she;s also 10 years older in the right pic

4|0
    1|0
  • Honestly it's not tha much of a difference... But I pick the before.

After looks like Megan Fox could be Megan Fox's mother.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looked really pretty in the before picture. I don't know why she would even think of getting plastic sergery.

1|1
    0|0
  • natural is always better... everyone should be confident with what they have..

0|1
    1|0
  • I can't see the diff but maybe the thinner nose. Her eyes look narrower after supposed surgery. It looks... Asian! 👀

0|0
    0|0
  • she looked way more younger before surgery

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a teenager in the first photo.
    I don't really see why you'd compare these two pictures in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • *drops to knees* WHY?

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg, she was so beautiful :o Definitely the first pic. She was really cute before

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks horrible in both

1|0
    0|1
  • Surgery made her look older.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks better before surgery and now she looks really gross. I don't why they do something like this to themselves and they know it's gonna make them really gross and scary.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think both of them each have their own individual beauty!

0|0
    0|0
  • Can someone explain to me why she thinks she needed surgery to begin with. .. Self image... fail...

0|0
    1|0
  • before, definitely, she was so pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • She has had a kid and is older now

2|0
    0|1
  • She defiantly looks better before , her jaw , her nose , her lips and even her twig thin eyebrows look so much better than what she has done to her face now

1|0
    0|0