Guys, do I look really ugly and fat?

Well I ask this because I feel so down and lonely I'm just wondering why I don't have a boyfriend since birth I think I'm really ugly and so fat 😂😂😂😂😂
Guys, do I look really ugly and fat???

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 29

• I don't do ratings of anything but I will say you are definitely not fat.

1|0
    0|0
  • What? You look gorgeous and you don't even have any fat on you. How could you think you're fat and ugly?

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't be serious...
    Looks like Asian descent as well.. I have a thing for Asian looks.
    I can't believe you have low self esteem. You are awesome.

1|0
    0|0
    • No I don't have a low esteem I just wondering why I don't have a boyfriend 😊😊😊😊

• No? Your fucking adorable! Really cute! ^_^ And no, your definitely not fat. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You're not fat at all and I think all the problem is, is that you don't go out of your way to attract boys

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm an outgoing person and I smile a lot I don't know why boys acting so weird when I talk to them 😂😂😂

• Well you certainly are NOT fat so I have no idea why they don't talk to you.

• you're gonna piss a lot of girls off with this...

2|0
    0|0
  • You're beautiful in my eyes. In every way. You look petite and slim and subtly curvy from what I can see. In other words... exactly my type and preference👍

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks 😊😊😊😊

• Attractive and slim

1|0
    0|0
  • You aren't fat or ugly. A little bit of flab on your belly, but i think that's okay. In-fact I find you attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're neither ugly nor fat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks aren't the problem.

1|0
    0|0
    • So what's the problem? 😊😊😊😊

• Not ugly at all, not fat at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Fat? are you serious -_-

1|0
    0|0
  • there is nothing wrong with you at all, your a beautiful lady :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You look delicious...

1|0
    0|0
  • u r awesome
    can u message me?

1|0
    0|0
  • U r cute :)

1|0
    0|0
  • you must be kidding :D

1|0
    0|0
    • No I'm not 😉😉😉😉

• Follow me. I will be your boyfriend. And I am damn serious about it

• you are not ugly
    and you are not fat too
    in fact , do you have Skype

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol you are fine!! I don't see any fat girl in those pics... LOL you look like you are fishing for compliments..

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol well yea kinda, like 3/10 Can't tell about if fat or not doe. That angle

0|0
    1|0
  • No, you look cute. But the weird jumper thing in the last pic isn't fitted properly and looks weird. Don't pull it up so high.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're obese. So fat. Bigger than Shrek.

0|0
    0|1
    • Yeah you're right I'm bigger than Shrek and fiona 😊😊😊😊😂😂😂😂

• Yes. You're so fat you even make Nutty Professor look anorexic.

• You aren't ugly at all, stop kidding lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • beatifull beatifull...

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're fat and ugly than I'm the king of Spain. Since I'm not, I assure you that you're very attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. The reason you don't have a boyfriend is because you are down on yourself. Guys (well I do at least) hate it when girls are self-conscious and down.

1|0
    0|0
  • where are you? i see only a hot girl in the pictures. where is the girl you describe?

1|0
    0|0
  • you are so nice looking and so smooth skinned , i wonder why don't you have any boyfriend..

1|0
    0|0
    • I wonder why too 😳😳😳😳

• anyway , its nice that you are not having boyfriend and all.. since it is all BS