How important is the colour of eyes?

I personally like girls with green or blue eyes. I REALLY like them. But I think that it is just a big bonus. The shape is what makes them beautiful, the eyelashes, even the eyebrows. I have seen really nice brown eyes and not so good blue eyes. But the best eyes I have seen are blue I think (my girlfriend's haha). What do you think?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I can say that I truly like all eye colors 😊

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyes are nice but they are not deal breakers, I like the green/hazel/ brown range

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I really like brown , green or hazel eyes. This is just a preference but , if a guy had blue eyes/other it's not a deal breaker at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • If guys care about sth like that I'm fĂ»cked

0|0
    0|0
  • Not important at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, not important to me. I like all eye colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • All eyecolors are amazing. I have just really weird blue/grey/greenish color with yellow ring asnd 2 brown spots

0|0
    0|0
  • Not important, as long as they look good on the person

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Contrast can look nice, like the girls with very bright blue eyes. But if you changed that girls eye color to brown I think she'd be just as attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not important as long as they are natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care much about eye color, although i hate green/olive eyes and prefer dark brown/dark blue. Shape of the eye matters a lot to me though, has to be big bright and feminine looking shape.

0|0
    0|0