Girls, I've only had sex once, is it something to do with my looks?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you can pass as a cute guy, I think it sounds more about your confidence and how you portray yourself around other people. You have to work on that, I know guys who are way less attractive than you think you may be and the get girls all the time but they are super confident and use other skills. I have a friend how always get hot girls, and he is short and no very good looking but he is fun to be around, smart and knows how to dance very well. He learned how to dance and now he goes to dance clubs and always see him with hot chicks. Find your best strength or skill or what you like and you will find people who share the same interests as you. Don't get stuck on the way you think you may look. Good luck.

What Girls Said 6

• No dude... no.

• you look fine.. just try harder...

• you look really shy but you're a good looking guy 😊😊😊

• I've never had sex.

Stop looking for attention

• YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS

• You look pretty shy/quiet. Average looking fellow. Just be open to meeting girls within your looks range honestly, and just sticking to one girl you think likes you back and showing that you're serious about her.