Really paranoid straite options please?

Really paranoid straite options please?
Hi I have posted here before but am not doing it just for confidence boosts more just for reassurance. am 22 years old and just started a new Job so my emotions are all over the place at the moment but my problems began with me getting paranoid at people beeping there car horns near me as I took it as it was at me. but now am getting paranoid if I here people saying something I think it's at me like today I heard a kid on the bus go eww look at that boy didn't know what it was about but I took it as it was about my looks even tho they where sat in seat behind/oppersit me so I don't know if they could even see me but now I feel rubbish and more paranoid. I have been like this all my life and don't really have anyone to talk to as no one wants to know so hoping someone on here will give me a honest opinion thanks Jordon sorry it's so long !!
Really paranoid straite options please?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't know why you keep posting this question , I think you're really handsome.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look well

What Girls Said 3

• I prefer to just assume it's not about me.. you should try that. Even if it is about you, fuck it..

• I think you are an okay looking guy. Don't worry much about looks, because they don't really matter.

• you're ok, though that face in first 2 pics

What Guys Said 4

• Ooo boy, straight male opinion here. You look fine, I'd say even above average. You're dressed well and put together. Keep fit and don't worry about stuff happening around you like that. Most people forget about you 10 seconds after they saw you. Don't let a shitty insecurity destroy your life.

• You look awesome like an anime chararacter. Anyways I used to be the same paranoid but what I did, I learned just not care. We are all amazing people and we should embrace it.

• My man you arnt an ugly guy.
    And anyways fuck whatever anyone thinks. Just be you.

• Look presentable to me. Work on that confident face. Google Images search for Military Portrait and get that firm/focused face down and you'll do well.