Which body looks better?

Both pics are me: the first is from 2008 and the second 2015.
Which body looks better?

• First
  • Second

Most Helpful Guy

• Can I cheat a bit and say in between but closer to present body

• Of course you can. Other people said the same. Thank you for the honesty.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first one looks better. But losing a couple pounds in the second one would be good too. Your body proportions the weight well enough.

• Ahhh, thank you, hun. Yeah, I could lose a few pounds.

• No problem! :)

What Guys Said 10

• I like the second, personally. I think something a bit in between would look best, though.

• I like the present pic more.

• You look much better on the second picture, much healthier with meat on the bones.. You got a love them thick girls😉😉

• Thank you, from the chubby girl. Lol

• I like 2015 better. Love those curves

• Thank you, I wish I could be a smidge smaller but hey, love the bod you are in, and I do.

• You are definitely sexy. I'd be checking you out

• You looked a lot better in the first pic. I don't think you "need" to look exactly as you used to, I mean, it's you who needs to be comfortable with your own weight at the end but you would look much better if you lose a few pounds I think.

• So, would you consider me fat?

• No, because I think the difference between both pics is seminal. You looked fit in the first pic, period. Even your arms look pretty much defined then, than what they look like now. Your hips/sides look much wider than they used to (notice the distance between arms and body). Also, you have bigger breasts now, a "belly" and thicker legs.

I'm trying to be as honest as possible here and I don't mean to offend, but it seems you put a lot of weight in between those years. I don't think the difference is small as you implied there. You have a good shape and you can look far better by burning some of that extra weight.

• Ah, okay so fat in your opinion is anyb body that isn't toned? Nevermind, you don't have to answer the question. Also not offended. It is just people definition of fat in this site is weird to me. I know, I have extra weight that needs to be lost but I never really thought of myself as fat, more out of weight than fat. Your opinion is welcomed, I wouldn't ask, if I did not want to read it.

• Uh... i would fuck both of them.

• Well second one is nicer to me :)

• first pic is far better

• First... First

• Lol you Let yourself go, I probably would have liked you somewhere in between, like around 2011 or so

• Honesty, is always best. And yeah, I have, I am trying to work a little on it.

• Are you single?

• Not at all. Married.

What Girls Said 3

• the one you feel more comfortable with

• First for sure!

• whatever you're happier with