Someone on meetme (an app) rated me a 4, am I really that ugly?

Someone rated me a 4/10, I keep on thinking about it for some reason, am I really that ugly? And if I am what should I do to look good?

Most Helpful Guy

• Those things only attract a certain type of people's preferences I don't rate but to me you are higher than that you look pretty cute actually and I am not just saying that I would love to motor boat you and defile that cute innocent face of yours.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty/10 - really, I hate rating people. Those ratings are just solely subjective and honestly I think that person was probably just trying to make you feel low because they wanted to compensate their own issues with themselves. You've got absolutely nothing to worry about, really!

What Guys Said 19

• The internet's not the best place to get "rated" as there are so many people who would be an "8" in real life that get voted a "5" and such. People pretty much compare others to celebrities with the whole rating thing online.

• They are wrong. You are very beautiful. Definitely NOT a 4. More like a 9

• its a "meetme app" don't take it too seriously.

• You are very pretty, don't worry about everyone thinking you're attractive. Some people just like what they like and you can't please everyone.

• I think you look very pretty

• 9/10. Absolutely gorgeous.

• No, I wouldn't call you ugly at all. Depending on what a full-body picture of you would look like, I'd say you're pretty hot.

• Not at all... very cute!

• you are definitely much more than a 4 but as I don't rate girls by number suffice to say that you are very pretty

• They are NUTS! You are a definite 10 and they probably pressed the wrong button as their tiny brain couldn't take in all of your awesomeness!

• I rate you an 8/10, you're really attractive

• 10/10 people have different preferences you can't meet all of them

• People gonna hate

• 4 out of 5 or 10

• Maybe they forgot to put their glasses on... Clearly!! :P

No worries~

• No where near! I'd say an 8 :)

• Your face is horrifying but your tits are incredible

• do you have Skype

• Not at all!

What Girls Said 13

• Oh gosh! You are really pretty actually. Don't let a rating make you feel like your less than anything. If I thought you were a 4/10 I wouldn't comment. I would say you are more like an 8.5 You are a pretty girl.

• Baby girl your beautiful the way you are 😘 don't try to change. If you like wearing make up cake that shit on. If you like going natural then go natural and do your thing. 😌 people just have different preferences towards others. you're only as beautiful as you think you are 👌😘

• Nope, you're way above 4!

• nah.. you are pretty

• you look fine. we can't expect everyone to like us. he might have pushed the wrong button.

• You're alright looking... Higher than a 4. Maybe the guy you asked to rate you doesn't like Indian girls

• You're really pretty. Looks and what people find attractive are all subjective anyway. That person may not have found you attractive but that's just one person's opinion. Ratings are always a terrible idea.

• Nah you're defintely higher than a 4

• You should fill your eyebrows and i would rate you a 9/10 . But until then you're a 8/10.

• You're not ugly, you're very pretty

• your gorgeous... I'm questioning my sexuallity now...

• You're gorgeous 😻💓

• You habe big boobs. I think he is gay