Someone on meetme (an app) rated me a 4, am I really that ugly?

Someone on meetme (an app) rated me a 4, am I really that ugly?

Someone rated me a 4/10, I keep on thinking about it for some reason, am I really that ugly? And if I am what should I do to look good?

0|1
14|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Those things only attract a certain type of people's preferences I don't rate but to me you are higher than that you look pretty cute actually and I am not just saying that I would love to motor boat you and defile that cute innocent face of yours.

1|0
    2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty/10 - really, I hate rating people. Those ratings are just solely subjective and honestly I think that person was probably just trying to make you feel low because they wanted to compensate their own issues with themselves. You've got absolutely nothing to worry about, really!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• The internet's not the best place to get "rated" as there are so many people who would be an "8" in real life that get voted a "5" and such. People pretty much compare others to celebrities with the whole rating thing online.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are wrong. You are very beautiful. Definitely NOT a 4. More like a 9

1|0
    0|0
  • its a "meetme app" don't take it too seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very pretty, don't worry about everyone thinking you're attractive. Some people just like what they like and you can't please everyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you look very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10. Absolutely gorgeous.

1|0
    1|0
  • No, I wouldn't call you ugly at all. Depending on what a full-body picture of you would look like, I'd say you're pretty hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all... very cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • you are definitely much more than a 4 but as I don't rate girls by number suffice to say that you are very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • They are NUTS! You are a definite 10 and they probably pressed the wrong button as their tiny brain couldn't take in all of your awesomeness!

1|0
    1|0
  • I rate you an 8/10, you're really attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 people have different preferences you can't meet all of them

1|0
    1|0
  • People gonna hate

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 out of 5 or 10

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe they forgot to put their glasses on... Clearly!! :P

No worries~

1|0
    0|0
  • No where near! I'd say an 8 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your face is horrifying but your tits are incredible

0|2
    6|1
  • do you have Skype

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Oh gosh! You are really pretty actually. Don't let a rating make you feel like your less than anything. If I thought you were a 4/10 I wouldn't comment. I would say you are more like an 8.5 You are a pretty girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Baby girl your beautiful the way you are 😘 don't try to change. If you like wearing make up cake that shit on. If you like going natural then go natural and do your thing. 😌 people just have different preferences towards others. you're only as beautiful as you think you are 👌😘

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, you're way above 4!

0|0
    0|0
  • nah.. you are pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • you look fine. we can't expect everyone to like us. he might have pushed the wrong button.

2|0
    0|0
  • You're alright looking... Higher than a 4. Maybe the guy you asked to rate you doesn't like Indian girls

1|0
    0|0
  • You're really pretty. Looks and what people find attractive are all subjective anyway. That person may not have found you attractive but that's just one person's opinion. Ratings are always a terrible idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah you're defintely higher than a 4

0|0
    0|0
  • You should fill your eyebrows and i would rate you a 9/10 . But until then you're a 8/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not ugly, you're very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • your gorgeous... I'm questioning my sexuallity now...

1|0
    0|0
  • You're gorgeous 😻💓

1|0
    0|0
  • You habe big boobs. I think he is gay

1|0
    0|0