Guys what do u think?

So, I am 5'6, 110 lbs, brunette, with hazel green eyes. I am white and quite pale. So what do u think?

0|0
5|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg let me post these details about myself and pretend like I genuinely care what these people think and I'm asking because it's a deep, burning question. Everyday in class I sit and think. Hmm I'm 5 foot 6. But what if guys don't like 5 foot 6. What If they like 5 foot 5. Or 5 foot 7. I have brown hair. WHAT IF IT'S THE WRONG BROWN SHADE. What if they like chestnut brown. I am 110 pounds but I am going to pretend like that's overweight for my heiht so guys will tell me how slim I am even though I already know I am way tin but thrive off guys reassuring me. I have to pretend like I am not looking for compliments and just genuinely curious for the "sake of asking."

This is what I think every time I see these questions. We see your real game.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Ummm... a basic combination of body features.

1|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't really say much. There are nearly millions of women with the exact same features. Some of them could be drop dead gorgeous and some could be extremely ugly. No idea what you look like and can't provide helpful comments, because of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds slim to me

0|0
    0|0
  • You're quite datable in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds fine. I'd date you if i liked you, although I'd prefer shorter, and not as skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little slim but nice

0|0
    0|0
  • cute fam, you get me fam?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm on my way to where you live right now, Asker. Let's start a family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not just post a pic..

0|0
    0|0
  • You could be beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I think nothing lol. Wtf

0|0
    0|0
  • Put a photo

0|0
    0|0
  • i think nothing cuz i'd have to see a pic

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't see a pic

1|0
    0|0
  • You're human

0|0
    0|0
  • thats really hard to go by..

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like you need to put on some weight... im 5'2 and 120 and my doctor says im almost too light for my hight.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't I have a fast metabolism