Is there somethg wrong about me?

You know it's just... I'm 17 and I feel like boys keep no interest in me - I've never had sex or boyfriend or first kiss... Is it by the way I look? I don't consider myself as mean or bitchy or arrogamt or I don't know... I'm little shy but... uh I don't know. I feel like shit.

Is there somethg wrong about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dudet, you are beautiful. So first off, don't worry about your looks! They are certainly not stopping you from a relationship.

Most likely it is the shyness. Personally, I am shy (not to mention blush easily 😓) and that has been the main reason why I'm 19 and never had a girlfriend or sex like you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I'm to the point of ugly, so it isn't that what is stopping me. Just in case you are ashamed of this, don't be. There are plenty of people out there who have been like this, and very very few would consider this a turn off.

Shyness however, can make finding a date difficult. Especially if you are a shy introvert. It makes talking to people more difficult / flirting more difficult, which makes getting an SO harder. It also makes it much harder to build confidence to ask someone out or whatever.

I suggest you try harder to talk to newer people at social events. Maybe join a club that you are interested in-- you can usually find really neat people in there... And who knows, maybe that could turn into something. :)

In any case, know that you are NOT failing because of the way you look. You are beautiful! Just be a little more confident, a little more flirty and I'm sure you'll find a guy worth your time sooner than you think :)

Good luck in your search for a boyfriend :D

What Guys Said 21

• I have no clue what you are talking about. You are quite attractive plus you have perfect music tastes, probably the guys around you don't have your same interests or something. Also, are you sure you are a "little" shy? Could be that you seem distant at times. From what we have spoken I think you are a great girl, and you seem pretty much outgoing but I guess sometimes our personalities translate different when typing.

• You look pretty cute to me. :) It can't be the looks. No need to fret. I didn't have my first relationship until I was 22.

• It is just you are a bit shy thats all other than that you look very well

• Wait... huh?😧

Your the most gorgeous girl I've seen in quite a while. If you don't get attention from guys, its probably cuz they're too scared to approach you.

Have you tried initiating conversation yourself?

• when you turn 18 holler at me.. lol but seriously you look fine so love yourself and do what makes you happy.

• You look quite cute. I'd say 7.5/10, Maybe the guys are immature, or they're a bunch of fags (them being too shy to make the first move included). You shouldn't feel bad at all. Simply because some people get into relationships out of school. Most guys in my school were too gay to make the first move. As a result most girls in my school weren't in relationships. The problem isn't with you. It's with the men.

• Perhaps they are intimidated

• Maybe you have to be a little flirty, you're pretty

• Yeah but I don't flirt cause then I feel like I'm too ugly for flirting and the guy will be like why the fuck is that potato talking to me YOU SEE MY PROBLEM HERE

• I think you're very pretty, try flirting anyway

• nope u look good, u just haven't met the right one yet fam, you get me fam?

• Maybe it's just being shy that is holding you back

• no, i would have said you were quite pretty...

• 17... -.- all I have to say

• Man you cute af come over here I gotcha

• Dang pretty good

• you are just 17 and talking about having sex

• I like your eyes ;)

• you look so hot , do u have Skype

• you`re fine, that`s ok

• Physically, nothing wrong with you. You're pretty. I can't say anything about personality or behavior, of course, since I don't know you.

But assuming you are nice/well-behaved, odds are that guys are just a bit afraid to ask you out because they are afraid of being turned down. Plus, guys at your age don't really know how to do the whole dating thing yet, so they just might not know how to ask even if they wanted to. Just be patient :)

• lol. try that for another 8 years. and tell me how it feels... .

• I don't think it's your looks cuz you look pretty good.

What Girls Said 8

• I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20. I had my first kiss at 17. It isn't a big deal. Guys can be shy and aren't always super forward. Also, you look fine. There isn't a deadline.

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with you! You are beautiful, It can be because of you being shy, Get out of your box :)

• you seem extremely confident. Confidence is scary to most people, but those who are seem to have the best lives. Stay as you are and the right person will fall into your arms

• You're 17? You look way older, but yeah you're good looking.

• You're pretty enough! Maybe its your appearance, or the way you act towards guys?

• you're so pretty! eyebrows on fleek too!!! i can't believe you're only 17 bc you look more mature!

• you're attractive and all, and you have so many more years! dw

• I think you are cute :) I am 24 and still waiting for the right guy :D