Korean girl... rate?

Korean girl...rate?
I saw this photo and wondered what you guys think?

• hot
    14% (6)35% (19)25% (25)Vote
  • not
    41% (18)27% (15)33% (33)Vote
  • eh
    45% (20)38% (21)42% (41)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Her eyes are gorgeous. She has a wonderful smile. Her lips are pretty and tender which is cute.

She is attractive!

1|0
    0|0
  • Something throws you off they are trying to make her white.

1|1
    0|0
    • I think someone is trying to push the notion that Korean girls use surgery try to look Caucasian. Yet another false generalization of an ethnic group to try to discredit them for having their own beauty concepts. Women worldwide that have money might get cosmetic surgery and in doubt any group can top Caucasian women in the US. in my opinion.

• She looks synthetic.

2|2
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like a doll.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of Korean women are really attractive, but this girl just looks really fake.

0|1
    0|0
    • Many korean girls have so much surgery.
      Skorea is literally surgery capital.

• Show All
    • Cosmetic surgeries are a really big thing in Korea.
      www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/03/23/about-face

• An article by a woman in the New Yorker. It's a nice read. I'm going to look for some stats on this vs. US. I'm interested. I'll share when I do. If you find some before me will you share? Thanks😊

• Usually I'm a sucker for Korean girls, but no, not that one

0|1
    0|0
  • This looks like a photoshop job :o
    Or it's the ultimate example of plastic surgery going wild :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • looks too artifical and to "western" -like. not attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • would be better without the blond hair

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not exactly into Asians.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely ruined. Plastic and fake. Almost hurts my eyes to look at.

1|1
    0|0
  • A bit china dollish

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair suit more

0|1
    0|0
  • possessed af

0|0
    0|0
  • That's hideous to me with that blonde hair. I hate blonde hair on Asian girls. And the skin color makes her look like a mannequin. Non thanks. I like the natural Asian facial features of Korean girls.

And i doubt seriously that Korean women have cosmetic surgeries than Caucasian women in the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh eh eh eh

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd bang a hot Korean chick.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks extremly fake and photshop this might be a tranny I know how those Asian trannies work

4|1
    0|0
  • Faker than... Niki's ass!

5|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I've seen this article about this girl who sent her picture to a lot of countries and they all photoshopped her to what beauty looks like in each country. Some countries would photoshop different hair or eye color onto her. I feel like this could be one of those pictures lol

1|1
    0|0
    • a lot South korean girls have surgery... its very common and idolized. Just search south korean idols.

• Show All
    • I know about the double eyelid surgery. But wow the others must be cheaper than in US.

• She is quite pretty, but I don't think she's stunning or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Potential beauty but too fake. Blond hair, fake lashes, possibly circle lenses. Not a fan.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why does she look white? :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross. She has a cute face but if God didn't give you those colourings, don't pretend to have it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Agreed. That advice can be given to a lot of girls/women including the ones destroying their skin by tanning.

Excelling point👍

• Not sure why so many Asian girls want to be white

0|0
    0|0
    • I grew up in Asia and I've never heard of that?

• Show All
    • Lmao that's not true @Gojira

• What's not true?

• We are not dumb... that definitely has special FX

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she real? As in no surgery. It may sound mean but Korea has one of the highest rates in surgery.

0|1
    0|0
    • Really? What kind of surgery? Can't possibly top the US for women having cosmetic surgeries. Probably not any euro countries either. I'll try to find Some trust worthy stats.

• She looks really fake tho

0|1
    0|0
  • This photo reeks of photoshop :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she'd be prettier as a brunette. I really don't like the blonde on her.

0|1
    0|0
    • Totally agree. I hate blonde hair on Asian girls the worst. In hate it on any girls of color.