What is in your opinion your biggest flaw?

Most Helpful Girl

• My biggest flaw is being insecure about all my flaws! :o!
    ... because truthfully speaking, all of our flaws, once embraced by us, can become our perfect charming antidote to love! ~what we don't like about ourselves, could very well be loved by someone else.~

• Thank you for MHO :]!

• You're welcome! Insecurities play a big role among people (especially youth) nowadays. I liked your point of view:)

What Guys Said 18

• It would have to be the fact that I have none. #Flawless
    rack.1.mshcdn.com/.../hair-touch.jpg

Kidding. Probably that I tend to overthink shit.

• Better question is what ISN'T a flaw that I have? Lol I drive people crazy when I get too comfortable being around people, I'm not good at initiating friendships, I'm terrible at starting conversations and keeping them going when it's just one on one unless it's something I have almost everything in common with and they're good at keeping it going, I'm a really small build, I'm really short, I don't like the fact that I have both French and English genes (though others wouldn't call it a flaw, but I do, for myself), I get pretty irritated when it's hot out, I get hot really easily and run at extremely high body temperatures regularly so it'd be hard for me to live in warmer climates (and is a reason why I'd never want to live in the South), I have a lot of passions that people think are geeky and nerdy, I'm introverted and no one understands it at all and just assumes I don't want to talk to people when I need to recharge, I have unpopular opinions on a lot of somewhat touchy issues and it seems like my opinions are unpopular to nearly everyone because they're typically "in-between" the extremes on both sides of issues, I have digestive problems making it hard for me to drink coffee without feeling nauseous, I also get really nauseous when I first wake up sometimes making it hard for me to do things in the morning, I also get really nauseous in cars sometimes even though I don't really have motion sickness or anything, I'm usually the "party-pooper" in everything and the guy that doesn't really have fun unless I'm with a very small group of people I'm really close to which makes people think I don't like to have to fun and that I'm a really sober person, etc. I could go on and on for a long time.

• Probably my shyness. It takes me a bit to warm up to people before they can see my personality-- in real life, that is. Online and in chats I'm totally normal...

... I think.

• Introspection and over analysis.
    I never stop thinking. This leads to a lot of social paranoia (because that lass at the other end of the bar looked my way and laughed, this guys is avoiding eye contact perhaps I have said something to make him uncomfortable and he's too polite to tell me what a monster I am) and a good few trips down the psychological rabbit-hole as I try and make sense of my own emotional state.

• I can be very intense/serious/honest but it has a flipside - I can be seen as judgmental and stubborn at times.

• I procrastinate and I'm too much of a nice guy. Trying to be a narcissistic asshole, buts it's taking time.

• I'm not outgoing enough, too introverted most of the time even though I enjoy talking with people.

• My intelligence.

• I'm not talkative. I suppose that's a flaw when you're trying to get to know someone.

• My shyness :(.

• I have bad skin

• i dont have any flaw fam, :) you get me fam?

• Taking people on face value and trusting them.

• Being way too different from other people to the point where I literally cannot have a normal conversation with anyone because I intimidate them with my knowledge about things.

• Lets start with everything that has to do with my appearance

• Hey man, I'm not gay but you shouldn't worry about that. You're a good looking guy.

• I wasn't expecting a compliment but I stand by my statement

• anxiety and lack of confidence and motivation.

• Either my looks, my belly or my essentially endless arrogance.

• UH... i like having sex with hot girls?

What Girls Said 17

• Probably that i care TOO much. I use to let people take advantage of my politeness and it really sucked. Now I corrected it though, still a nice person haha but don't really take anyones bullshit

• Our minds.

There's beauty in the imperfections, but we'll always want something that we don't have.
    There is this saying "you could be the juiciest peach in the world, but not everyone likes peaches"

• Even the people that we think are impossibly perfect find their own flaws..

• my biggest flaw is my eating disorder. It ruins me in general down to core. My other worst flaw is my taste is men. I have a horrid taste in men.
    My biggest strength would be my independence and I bounce back extremely quickly when something bad happens.

• I'm a very suspicious person. I'm always thinking about people's intentions. Sometimes it's good and other times I miss great opportunities.

• I'm judgmental and have a hard time putting myself in the shoes of people close to me.

• Being shy tbh

• My pride is my fatal flaw. Alongside my insecurities and sensitiveness.

• my big butt... ;/
    I don't know why other people says it's sexy, it's an asset
    for me, i'd prefers small and nice butt, it's hotter

• I'm too sensitive and trusting

• I can work it out/improve it.

• I can be brutally honest at times.

• I have no sexual control and sometimes people say I'm a slut, I haven't been with a lot of guys I just go too fast

• My insecurities.

• I'm too emotional. I take everything to heart. I can't confess negative opinions without crying or feeling bad about it.

• I trust people easily

• How deep I fall for someone.

• Being heartless and insensitive.