Do girls know when they are being checked out and do they like being looked at?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, when it is obvious.

Depends on how you are checking me out.

I don't like it when strangers "undresses" be with their eyes.

• Why do women don't like being looked at and where revealing cloathing

• I don't wear revealing clothes. I know I will get that kind of attention by wearing revealing clothes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes she does and it depends on the girl whether she likes it or not

What Girls Said 6

• sometimes yes, and girls don't always like being looked at, especially a girl who has low self-esteem, then it just might make it worse for her, but girls who are used to getting looked at just learn to ignore it... at least that's what i've heard from some friends lol

• Yes sometimes its not that hard noticing a guy eyes look at you and moving up and down to know he checking you out.

• If they are not pervs i like being looked at and yes some signs give a guy away when he checks out

• I can tell sometimes and I really don't like it. It's a bit creepy and it makes me think there's something on me.

• I like being looked at. It means that people find you attractive. What I don't like is crazy pervs. If you talk to me at least be classy. Lol

• We know some times.

What Guys Said 0