Girls, what do you think of me?

I've asked this question before, but it wasn't a very good picture. This time i have managed to take a pretty good picture that's flattering. Also, this time i don't necessarily want to be rated, but if you want to, that's fine.

Girls, what do you think of me?

So what do you think? Am i cute? Handsome? Alright? Average? Ugly? Do i look like a nice person? Or do i look stuck up? (I swear i don't try to, but some people say i do). What do you like about me and what don't you like? Do i need any improvements? Do i look like a friendly person you would like to get to know? Or even date me if you were my age?

Thanks in advance for the answers! ^_^

11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Lol Are you blushing or a tad bit sunburnt? Either way its not bad... Very Cute overall :)

• Nah, my skin is a tad reddish, but artifical lighting (especially in pictures) makes it a lot worse :/

• Seriously though, its not bad. You're a cutie. I just had to ask lol

• Well thankyou! That means a lot :D

• I think your handsome!!! You look like a fun guy to hang out with. I like your wavy hair. I would date you if I knew you AND of I were your age. Sadly, only 14

• Haha... that's the thing, i can't reveal my age, but we are VERY close to the same age

• he lied on the site about his age

• You look Nice lol

• your average to cute. I think you'd look better with a slimmer nose.

• Wow ok. Are you Irish?

• You look awfully smug

• I do? Why is that?

• You have a smug smile

• Yeah... i can see why you would think that. I mean, its a fake smile.

Smiling is really uncomfortable for me since i never do it anyway.

• You look about 17... how old are you? Your handsome lol

• you look fine :)

• you're really cute!

• You seem nice.