Guys, does it look like i lost weight?

Guys, Does it Look Like I Lost Weight?

School starts soon and I'm nervous. I feel fat and gross. I can't tell if I look thinner or not, what do you think?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• For sure, as long as you're trying to do something to improve yourself you'll be fine. You don't look unhealthy and people who are trying to make a change in their lives are very attractive. My bae is probably about your size and I think she's pretty damn great. If I was still in highschool and I knew you and I was single I'd probably consider you. I love your BMO shirt by they way.

What Guys Said 19

• You do look noticeably a bit thinner by the hips

• yes I think the hips and thighs are trimming down , great job

• You look thinner keep it up! by the way your not that fat anyway. You look cute! Anyway keep it up and u definatly look hot! Also your hair colour while wearing the bmo tshirt looks cool keep that colour! Don't try too hard to lose weight and cut of eating everything maybe try something smaller. You look cute as u are

• I think you look thinner

• Yes, but not much.

• Yeah I guess.

• Don't worry you look good! I'm just 15 and you probabluy won't listen to cuz I'm just a child but trust me, you look attractive!

• No not really keep at it though

• You do. Your hips look smaller.

• I'd say you lost about 5-10 lbs at least. Arms look a little thinner and so do your thighs.

• Yes you do look like you have been working hard on your weight...

• You seem bigger in first pic but I question if iits because of the pattern of your shirt. If so, then no it doesn't look much different from second pic

• You look thinner in the right picture. You look pretty in both, though, so don't worry.

• Definitely lost weight, great job!

• yeah you have lost a bit of weight... it's quite visible, but not much

• Yeah a little but lose weight for you not for what people think of you you'll be better for it

• yes the difference is definitely noticeable, great job!

• Most definitely yes. I think you look really cute

• awww you are soo cute!!!