I like getting opinions on my make up styles so I know on what to work on?

Just like getting opinions on my makeup so I know I'm going to over board is eyeliner to thick or no eyeliner just mascara

Most Helpful Guy

• One small thing I think eye liner a little thick.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eyeliner is a little thick... but eyebrows on fleek!!!

• Ok thanks was thinking the same thing maybe the length is good but I should thin up the wing? What you think

• Oh and about my eyebrows gotta keep them bad girls tamed!!! Everyday!! Hahaha

• I was thinking the same thing😄

What Guys Said 12

• Let me begin by saying daaaaaam those eyes. sorry had to get that out of the way. the eye liner could be toned down just a little , other than that your smoking

• your eyeliner is far too thick and dark. try a thinner line and don't overdo it. i really like your eyebrows, don't change them!

also no duckface please :(

• just noticed the cover photo on your profile - that's not so well done at all, you look very "fake" on there (as in barbie doll, too "perfect"). you're supposed to create sublte highlights, not entirely change your face. dont be afraid to have some natural skin colour on show, you don't need to hide every single square inch

• Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh frostinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

• I don't know much about makeup but nice eyes yo

• Eyes are just a touch heavy but otherwise very nice and very pretty

• Dam little momma you cute

• I love eyeliner

• You look good.

• Lighten up on the eyeliner and use a little eye shadow to make your eyes look bigger

• It is ok. Don't think too much

• Amazing, like it.
    U have beautifull eyes

• do you like gitting kisses too coz im ready to give

What Girls Said 4

• you're very pretty!!
    i love your eyebrows
    are you wearing lip liner? i just hate the look of lip liner for some reason i think it looks so fake.

• What do you use in your eyebrows? very nice...

• I use
      Brand: SignatureClub
      And it's hair filler I saw on hsn but said it can be used as eyebrow filler

• It looks nice

• I personally really like the eyeliner! It looks really good :)