How do I look, rate my body?

How do I look, rate my body?

How does my body looks, I've been working out ;) please rate?

• 1-2 (ugly)
  • 3-4 (below average)
  • 5 (average)
  • 6-7 (above average)
  • 7-8 (attractive!)
  • 9 (really hot!)
  • 10 (FUCKING SEXY!)
WOW who the fuck rated me anywhere below average and why, are you kidding?
Who the fuck rated me ugly... seriously?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a freaking nice body! I'd love to see more 😉 haha

What would you rate mine?
    http://i62.tinypic.com/n6vrtk.jpg

• 0/50
      You look like you're lactating. Sorry dude.

• And for the record, you are above average in my book

• Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry, ugly is someone who is morbidly obese, those who rated you ugly and below average, are either jealous, or mad that you expose your body online, or think you're "attention whoring" and want to punish you for that. Don't take it personally, any rational human being, can see you are at least a 7.

• Thanks, it just makes me mad that on here you can have people who work hard to keep in shape get rated horribly and then some of these other overweight and plainer women who call themselves "curvy" are rated 9s and 10s and get so many compliments and 'nice jobs' and 'you look great'
      I also want to know why people think that personality or attitude has any effect on how you physically look...

• Because when people get talked to that way the want revenge, and instead of just arguing properly, they act childish and, in this case, rate you ugly to try and get you down. I get it's annoying to be rated ugly when you know it's impossible, but people just don't have much honor.
      Sure in real life if they actually were to date someone, personality and attitude would mean a lot, but when it's about rating a picture of a body, it doesn't have anything to do with it.

What Guys Said 44

• Why are you getting upset about being rated low? You asked for everyone's opinion and that's what some people's opinion was. If you don't like it, you shouldn't ask for it.

• I seriously thought that it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to me rated as ugly, and highly unlikely for me to be rated under average or average... just wanted to see what people thought and i guess i didn't expect as many of these low ratings.

• Nice legs but why are you so upset over the below average? You asked and you got.

• Cuz I know I'm attractive and NOT average or under average, at least gimme reasons why for the rating :(

• whatever *shakes head* i dont care how bad or mean or rude someone is, if im gonna rate them on their looks im gonna be honest and that won't make me vote them any lower than they deserve.

• I agree, but not everyone thinks like you and me.

• Your body looks very athletic. Something that other men would find extremely attractive. But even though i'm an athletic guy myself, i'm not into athletic girls. I want one with a naturally more curvy body than yours and less muscles. 9/10 for just the look of it. 6/10 for sex. 6 is better than average. I didn't give you a 5 because of your sexy fuckable thighs. But you are so lacking in boobs, upper body in general and hips.

• 6/10 for sex, are you kidding? lol make that a 9 ;)

• I didn't come here to be rated. But if that helps to make things clear, it's okay -_-

• lol only a 5 for him? wow i thought like 8 or 9 just for body i love muscle

• Hot body. Your thighs are awesome... and the rest of your legs too.

• #This is my rating of your body 3-4 (below average) #SimplyBecause it is not my taste ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

This is your body's overall rating 7-8 (attractive!) since it's pretty obvious that you work out and stuff #KeepUpTheGoodWork

• Almost rated you above average, but you seemed so angry at the people who went as attracted to you as you expected. If you're going to ask the question you could be a little more humble..

• you dont rate someone on their personality when they ask you to rate them on their BODY AND LOOKS, like seriously? thats so immature...

• It just tends to kill physical attraction for me when someone is really rude...

• Yea, it's all connected. I remember there was this girl and I finally got the guts to talk to her and she ended up being a complete conceited bitch and her looks just kind of... faded.

• Those updates seem to show some very intense issues with your own self-validation.

• Don't mind me, I'm just here for the inevitable argument that will ensue

• I really didn't need a psychoanalysis from you about why I posted this question and such lol thanks for the time and opinion. I got mad cuz I didn't expect to be rated at all ugly or under average at all... but like you basically implied, in the end it doesn't really matter.

• That's no excuse... I'm just bummed out that I was late for the argument

• 9/10 really hot

• u have the most beautifulest legs ever... you should be a legs model. and you also have a super cute stomach

• It looks normal, but that's not a bad thing. Your butt is a little too small for my taste though, but I can't tell if that's because the shorts are compressing it or not.

• very very beautiful :)

• You write you know are attractve well then don't ask this question

• I rated you ugly.
    As your elbows are too pointy.
    Your waist to hip ratio is way off.
    and hunny its called hamstrings.. you gotsto hit them

• Dude... you must be fucking blind xD you obviously don't don't attractive when its right in front of you...

• Ok. Lol..

• It's fun, I just scrolled down to see all the other opinions and I just keep seeing you complaining about being called ugly

• You look good but damn you can't take people hating on you or criticism very well. Yeah you are hot and I may be ugly as hell at least my jimmies don't get rustled hard when people call me ugly or rate me below average.

• lol sorry i got mad cuz i didn't think anyone would actually rate me ugly an nah you are NOT ugly

• Below average

• 7.3/10 looks like you are fishing for compliments.

• No I'm not fishing for compliments, wtf do guys always assume this? its annoying as hell. also whats the.3 for? lol

• its a sports bra, im a 34B. ya their small lol

• Don't worry about it, some guys like small breasts, personally I'm into anything between C and E cups.
      I assumed it was a sports bra because your breasts look they are being squished, but I'm no expert when it comes to bras lol.

• Great body. You are sporty.

• I think you look nice 8

• Below average and trust me I'm not kidding

• why? lol :(

• i get that i just wanna know why you dont like my body shape.

• and what is the type of body shape you like

• Great bod.
    PM me.

• You look great.

• A very little bit of fluff still on the stomach. The rest of your body looks good. Not sure how anyone can say your ugly because you can't see your face. About an 8 on the body from what you can see.

• haha stomach fluff <3 love that term, made me laugh. i know i gotta do more abs. thanks

• Let me know if you have any questions

• awesome, thanks dude ill try this. an nah not the angle, the stomach fluff is real...

• seven_____

• Smokin! lol

• Looks good to me

• your body isn't bad but it isn't great eithetr its so - so

• Nice figure and you look quite toned. Well done Nice smaller boobs too.

• Yep, you can tell you've been working out... well done!

• Nice feet 👍👍👍

• Feet? Are you a feet fetish guy lol

• i think pale skin with black looks a bit off putting but to each their own

• Is this weird fetish u know

• Yeah you are fucking sexy :D loved it

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 10

• It looks great :) You've got an athletic body type. I'm skinny and I'm hoping to get an athletic body.
    What is your diet and workout routine?

• I think you have plenty of room for improvement but your thigh muscles look amazing! Keep it up girl!

• Thanks!! gonna work on butt i think...

• @Candy_Girl this girl needs little improvement, she's hot, while the other big girls aren't. The problem with this site is that it's filled with insecure people, people that have been put down all their life so when they see someone that isn't attractive they're not gonna say that because they know it'll bring them down, so they'll come with the same bullshit of "all girls are beautiful".
      When you are hot like the asker (or you) they won't have a problem criticizing you because you're better than them or because they instantly assume their comment won't hurt you.
      I agree with you on this one, Candy Girl

• @AleDeEurope that's a good point. I just find it ridiculous how 1's and 2's are getting 10s from the members of this site and a girl like this posts and some people are saying she's average. if she's average, than those girls aren't even existing. But i see what you mean. This site is filled with a lot of weird people, I've noticed. It's really not a good representation of the real world at all.

• very nice body! you put some work in, i can tell. Keep going!

• good job! keep working hard

• Thank yyoouuw will do

• I think 6.5/10.

• wwaaatttt why only 6.5 and not 7 or 8?

• woah... you just made me realize that people have been saying how small my ass is because i angled the picture all weird, my upper body is so not that much bigger than my butt...

• 1. I consider broad shoulders masculine.
      2. I said your boobs are small not flat. Girls that are flat chested are rare.
      3. 6.5 is above average, you don't have a bad body. If you are happy with your body everyone elses opinnion doesn't mean shit.
      4. You probably should have taken better pic. At least they are not in underwear or bikini. That screams attention whore and is hard to take seriously.

• you look good

• you are petite.. but yes.. you look good..

• I dont understand why your getting so angry at people who are rating you lower. You asked their opinion and they are giving it to you. Besides, no one's perfect and everyone has their own opinion on what attractive is. Just because someone rated you lower doesn't mean it's the end of the world or you should get angry at them lol

• ya i feel you but i never expected to be rated UGLY i mean c'mon!!

• Yeah but there are other ways you can phrase it and stuff rather than 1-10

• By the way I don't think the angle you have the camera is on is the most flattering. It makes your torso disproportionately larger but that's just my 2 cents

• You kind of have no ass, an inverted triangle shape, and your attitude seems annoying as fuck.

• WOW why so mean and bitchy?

• I'm giving an opinion, just because it's negative doesn't mean you have to be a baby about it. You asked, I answered.

• Nice body. You look very athletic and toned. The only place I would say you are lacking is your ass. But other than that you are good

• thanks and meh my ass is the biggest part of me!! :p