Do girls like "Rock n Roll" guys?

It's been a long time since I've posted something on this site, sort of forgot about it, but I have another. I'm 16, almost 17, and I've been a Classic Rock addict my entire life. I was just a bit curious of how "normal" people viewed me, not that I'm trying to actually get girls and shit. By the way, look mostly at the guitarist because that's what I play, and hopefully will form a fun "pastime" band soon. This is sort of what I mean...

Do girls like

Most Helpful Girl

• Psh, I don't just "like" Rock & Roll guys, I'd freaking marry one of those guys!
    I'm a Classic Rock (or any type of rock) addict myself so it would be perfect.

Now, if only there were guys with good taste in music where I live 😒😞

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy who spends A LOT of time listening to "dad rock" I think you will be completely fine. And girls are not bothered by it, as far as I've noticed.

• Even the long hair? I think that's the part that I'm most.. I wouldn't say worried, but concerned about. I like early Zepp just a bit more than later, and I really like the "Cover my face" hairstyle he has in 1970 usually, wouldn't that be weird. I mean even for me, it'd be cool on stage, but just out there normally, would it be a bit weird?

• And as for having long hair, I have always proudly had long hair. Now longer than ever, with it well below the middle of my back, and I don't get weird looks. Far from it. I actually get a LOT of adoring looks and words from females, and even envious and complimentary comments from a lot of guys.

• You're right, that's what I think, I'm only 16, so many people here, mostly my sisters keep telling me "Oh you have to pick now, it's time" blah blah blah, but I think I still have quite a bit of time, no? I just don't want to be 30 in school because I'd like to have a family and all that, you know? Well... unless I ever became a successful musician, that'd be nice too haha

What Girls Said 5

• I love guys like that. I'm big into music, so if a guy likes music, no matter what kind, it's a plus. A lot of girls love guys like this as well

• I wish this style would come back, it's hot but glamorous too

• i exclusively dated visual kei musicians for years

• Telle some bands you listen to

• I love rock and yes i do like "rock n roll" guys

What Guys Said 5

• I LOVE Led Zeppelin. Have all their albums. Been in love with them since kindergarten and still play a CD of theirs weekly. Some girls are into rock and some aren't. Good luck

• Jimmy is the man. As is Robert. I think he has the world's greatest voice of all time. Certainly for males. Who else even comes close to the power, creativity, and uniqueness? Tom Petty? Nope. I truly love TP, but he's no Plant.

• Captain Beefheart had the greatest voice of all time, with Tom Waits a possible second.

• Haha, I knew you'd mention that. Actually haven't, only clips. I thought Jack White was a good fit for one of the parts, but the other one... really?

• Hahah!

Huh? You have a problem with Page or The Edge? Anyway, in that movie you see up close the brilliance of White.

• There will always be rockers and girls who like them.

• Girls like musicians. You'll get a Whole Lotta Love! ;-)

• Or not :(

• Now I just have to wait a few years for my hair to grow long and actually see how it looks long. Hopefully it gets a bit straighter because I have pretty curly/wavy hair when it's shorter

• Hmmm well good luck!!! Keep rocking!

• As long as you don't look like Frank Zappa, I think you'll be okay.

• Haha, that's funny because Frank Zappa is one of the only artists I barely listen to from that period

• Really? You're missing out. Dude did everything from insane guitaring to incredibly complex experimental/jazz fusion/20th Century classical compositions. For rock, you may like this.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr256gta2Qw