Is this Attractive?

Many of my friends have mentioned that i have her same exact figure. So i looked her up and wanted to see if thats a good thing. These photos show her naturally with cellulite and everything and thats the truth.

Is this Attractive ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sheeeeeeiiiiiiiit, I am down with that lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• I'm going to be brutally honest here : She has too much fat for what I consider attractive. She isn't my "type" per-say. If she lost quite a bit of weight, I'd consider her attractive because she has a nice face.

I like fit girls, what can I say.

• It would depend entirely on her personality and in particular how her sexual proclivities matched up with mine. If getting spanked and reamed is her thing, for instance, then we probably have something to talk about. The same as any other prospective relationship.

• Cellulite is not attractive. This woman isn't very appealing to me at all. That's too overweight. She's close to obesity which isn't attractive by any stretch of the imagination.
    She has an ugly face too which doesn't do her any favours.

• I see her as too wide or overweight.

• Pretty face, but the rest is just a little bit too much, unless her personality was a spot-on match for mine.

• Nope to me its not attractive... LOL

• It's attractive in it's own way. Althought not necessarily healthy.

But this place is absolutely bombarded with pathetic and avergage looking fat haters that say shit like " this place is absolutely bombarded with obese chasers, so expect most to say yes and downvote me..." because they are insecure as fuck and feel offended by other's divergent opinions and are too dumb to understand this is not a dating website.

• She carries it well

• For me. It's not that she's unattractive it's that some very nice things I like will be impossible. Like lifting her, Really be the big spoon etc. I mean I can't not do that in a relationship.

• Personally, I think she actually has a very nice body.

• A little overweight but otherwise ok

• I like thickness, so I dig both your looks as well as the look of the model. 👍

• no that doesn't appeal to me

• Not many people have the same opinion as me, but I find this ideal. Absolutely love it.

• That girl is a COW!!! sorry to be so blunt, but people need to stop sugar coating the problem with being overweight. Hit the gym!

• not at all, she is overweight, not curvy, it isn't healthy nor attractive

• yeah nice stuff

• if you have her hips you're golden

• Not to me sorry, I'm not into BBW fad

• Your friends are being mean to you, she isn't attractive at all.

• Not my type

• She looks fine and very confident in herself which is the most important thing.

• you are damn sexxxyyy

• Aside from looking like my sister.. No, she isn't very attractive. She's not the super gross kind of overweight but she's definitely not very attractive either.

• She carries weight well but I get the vibe she would break my dick in half. Defiantly hot though; to quote a wise man.

"I like my girls BBW, yea. Type to wanna suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you" -Drake

• I mean she is attractive because there's an attitude to her look and she carries it well but overall that body weight/size isn't going to look good on most women.

• Works for her, not bad

• eh, that is not for me at all, but that is me. It is the thighs and cellulite that turns me off...

• too fat for my taste. i like chubby but a bit less fat than that... .

What Girls Said 11

• Absolutely not. I think that's nasty as hell. But this place is absolutely bombarded with obese chasers, so expect most to say yes and downvote me...

• She is obviously not obese...
      Are you blind or just ignorant?

• @LovesTVDx i dont give a fuck what you label it, it's nasty, and that's my opinion, I answered the question, now go troll somewhere else...

• no she is not...

• No, it's really not. You can see the cellulite!

• It's hot to me, but then that's almost my exact figure too so... What should matter more is if YOU think it's attractive.

• she seems overweight but am sure there are guys who are into this bodytype

• The over weight part isn't attractive. Since that puts more stress on the body trying to function.

• I thought she was kim kardashian for a second.

• Yeah she is gorgeous!!!

• I wish I looked more like that -tear-

• She's kinda big. She carries her weight very well though.

• yeah she's really pretty... the first bathing suit is pretty ugly though lol but she still makes the tacky thing look okay