How would you rate my body from this picture?

how would you rate my body from this picture?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to start working out and moving around because you got weight to lose.

Most Helpful Girl

• you need to lose a few

• What is wrong with you?
      It's people like you that make people feel like shit and depressed. you should be ashamed of yourself

• lol fulof is overweight herself thats why she's mad LOL

What Guys Said 32

• Cute :) Curvy, but that's good - it would be necessary to see the front to give a proper score but if your chest is in proportion, easily an 8. Cute bra too by the way - hate big ugly straps, good choice! :)

• At "belly level" maybe a few pounds to lose... I'd say: avoid candy except on rare occasions, and try to do some sports. And let that weight gradually decrease with a pound or 15.
    I'm not a fan of skinny girls, so for me no need for girls to go lower than 19 to 20 bmi :D

• Not bad - Just to a bit of work to lose a few pounds for your own health more than anything else

• get on the treadmill and eat more healthily

• 4/10 you have too much body fat and no obvious redeeming physical characteristics. I'd recommend you eat healthier foods and/or go to the gym.

• It's not a good rate

• a 8 out of ten

• I don't get it though...@Ibokan18 gave an eight and get's a downvote?
      Accept the darn compliments already

• It'd suck if then she'd tell her friends now like...'see? All negativity. I'm officially ugly now'
      that'd be annoying

• @foxyfox do you think i downvoted him?

• Overweight tbh sorry

• You look fine to me ! I love chubby women

• If you want to look better, start working out now.

Of you are happy with it now, keep doing whatever you were...

• I'd rate it a solid 2.

• I like girls that are a little chubby, but you miss the mark. maybe if you had more of a butt...

5/10

• 7 out of 10

• you look very attractive

• I actually like how your body looks,

Ima say a 7 or 8 out of 10 for me personally.

• Looks pretty good to me. I'd say 7.5/10.

• Slightly a little thick, I know some girls who can lose that in a few months just takes work.

• 5 out of 10 you definitely need to lose weight I say 25lbs!

• fat. id rate your body a 4/10. but I've done worse lol.

• Anyway

You are chubby. I would honestly watch my diet though, and do some cardio and try to lose some weight. I see a very attractive woman in you, but you'll have to work a little to get there, but you have it in you, I know it.

• its not your body

• You need a better pose.

• Chubby... but maybe you'll have a larger bladder than slim girls...

• 5 out of 10

• like 4/10. maybe it is just me.

• I wouldn't give you a number, I don't give a number based on looks.
    You look fine if you ask me

• Spankable

• 5/10, there's like nothing to it other than its a woman's body. Butt isn't round or defined. Back fat isn't a good look... just doesn't look very attractive but not terrible either.

• 7/10. I like the meat on you and I would definitely enjoy sex with you over a skinny girl. But at the same time, you're not the curviest girl ever

• You need to care for yourself better. The thing that people don't tell you is that life is easer when you are fit and healthier. You feel better, have more energy, sleep better, deal with stress better, are sexier, live longer and have more to be confident about. It really doesn't take much but it does take a little effort at first. Your by no means obese, but now is the time to do something about it. Good luck. 😀

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 13

• The potential and the shape is definitely there! Your body looks proportionate but i'm not going to lie, I think you need to lose some weight and maybe tone up a bit (optional). But once again, someone can be thin but not have the best measurements or proportions but you definitely have them! So after losing weight you'd probably look like a model :-))

• I think you should do what makes YOU feel best, if you want to lose weight go ahead and if you are happy with the way you are (and you look good) then don't. As long as you stay healthy! Don't ever lose weight for a guy, there are tons of guys out there and each guy likes a different body type. It is a good thing that everyone is different. So think about who you want to be and what suits you best. Good luck :)

• You're overweight, not "chubby" or "curvy", but overweight. You need to lose weight. 2/10

• The only thing that you need to work on is your back. I would look at toning and oblique exercises. I like your bum and legs. I personally find fuller legs very appealing and I find young girls with a bubbly figure absolutely sexy.

I am a curvy girl too and guys really love this.
    Trust me, guy are very critical on the internet but in real life, they will actualy find you attractive.

• Just tone up a bit, you have potential.

• You look fine, as long as you think of it.

Do you like your body? Then that's a ten. Don't you like it? Then change it until you get to a ten!

Don't let how others view you define you!
    One advice though. Change your pose. Stand proud. Confidence wins you a lot of points

• I don't like to rate people

• Consume 500 less calories than you need every day and lose 1 pound per week.

• I love the way your dark hair contrasts on your pale skin
    and your skin looks really soft &smooth and perfect
    and the way your pastel light pink panties/bra contrast with your pale skin and are just perfect together.. sorry I'm rlly gay

• Oh and it would be a 10 coming from me. i'm not even saying that to be nice I honestly mean it, I think you look perfect like I see no flaws No kidding none.

• You need to lose some weight. When you have back fat hanging like that, it means it's time to lose weight. The good thing is that you don't have a lot to lose. I'd say about 20 to 25 pounds.

Just do some cardio and eat healthy. Just don't do anything stupid like yo-yo dieting or starvation diets.

• You have rolls on your rolls

• I give you a 7 out of 10, but you need to lose some weight like 30lbs.

• A little chubby, but not bad