Do you think that that this is unattractive?

Ok I need HONEST opinions. Im by no means ugly, I mean I guess I'm average. And all my friends say I'm pretty. But I'm so self conscious about my body, especially my stomach. I'm 5'4" and Over the last 3 years I've went from 160 lbs to 115. (I looked way too skinny at 115) I now weigh 126, which I think is a good weight for me, cause I'm skinny everywhere except for my gut. I've been trying to tone up for months, but I can never seem to lose this stomach fat, and when I do it always comes back. (Maybe it's genetic, cause everyone in my family carries extra weight there.). I want some honest opinions, do you think I'm fat? And, is the extra weight unattractive? I just want some opinions, because it seems that the average waist size of teen girls is so small, and my waist is 31", so Im kinda disappointed.

• Yes it's unattractive
  • No it's fine

Most Helpful Guy

• Your arms are small and by looking at ur body, i can see you lost weight.

You look Okay-Good now.
    You don't look fat by any means. Smile 😄
    If you want to improve you can squat and your butt and thighs will be toned and defined.

And don't stress too much on stomach area its perfectly fine according to your frame.
    You will keep getting in shape later on with age, if u kept working out little bit.

What Guys Said 12

• I wouldn't say that it's an unattractive look but you do seem a bit too wide in my opinion.

• Like the panties

• looks pretty fine to me

• I think it looks fine - Keep up the good work by staying fit

• I wouldn't worry about you look absolutely fine just the way you are.
    If people can't accept how you look, that's on them not you.

• Honestly u r unattractive

• there is nothing wrong with your body at all :)

• You look pretty big to me

• If I was able to be the one to hold you, I would most definitely be happy with your body shape. You shouldn't be ashamed, you look perfect

• You are fine as it is...:)... if you need some thing special, get Victoria's secret set, that make pics more appealing

• Sorry i clicked 'yes its unattractive' by mistake, but you have perfect body

• No you're perfectly fine to me. You have a very attractive body. Love yourself and feel confident :D

What Girls Said 4

• Its fine, to be hypercritically constructive, work on your belly with has lots of extra stomach fluff, work on your butt which is kinda small right now, and overall toning.

• I like soft bellies lol. you could even use a couple more lbs in my opinion

• you've an amazing body

• No. Actually, you look similar to me. I have the same issue with the belly as well. I've noticed some difference since I started doing PX90 ab work outs. I think we're about the same size, and most people tell me I am thin and I look good. I think you look great, and your belly doesn't look bad at all.