Girls, what for YOU is the most unattractive by a guys looks. You know like: Big nose, ginger, short guys and so on?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The most UNATTRACTIVE TO ME is a guy who rushes into sex. I know you said looks but I dont have one. Im more personality.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Bad teeth. Bad skin. Obese, I love cubby dad bodes just as much as a skinnier guys but obese is too much.
    Also shorter than me (I'm 55 so I don't think I'm being too harsh.)

On the flip side I don't mind gingers and I love freckles especially on a man's shoulders.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically: yellow teeth, greasy hair, facial hair that does not suit the face well, body odor, unibrow.

3|0
    0|0
  • I think if he has a complicated looking face like John Kennedy - simple looking faces include bart simpson, homer simpson. Complicated faces include Nelson.

1|0
    0|0
  • Obesity is a MASSIVE turn off. I could never be with a guy who's obese.

1|0
    0|0
  • Un-poportional body like no butt but has great arms, really just skinny legs in general.
    Fat/poor diet and the ignorance not to change
    Also guys with a lot of acne and they have white heads you can pop, but they don't..
    ouch the ginger part though, im a sexy ginger..

1|0
    0|0
  • Fat, no hair, soft and small hands, no ass

1|0
    0|0
  • Well first of all, I like gingers and short guys so :/ and big noses are fine... I just think being beefy is kinda unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I can handle the nose and the height, red hair is a big no go for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad teeth and greasy hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Short skinny guys, since I like tall, fat dudes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • small hands, super short (5"4) , skinny legs and acute voice

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I actually like red hair on guys. It depends on the guys build if he was more thin and cute looking not like muscular 5ft 7 I would be okay with. Not up for big noses though.

0|0
    0|0
  • A short jew. EW

0|0
    0|0