Girls, what are my best and worst features?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you ever gonna stop asking these questions? I'm so fucking sick of seeing your face all the time.

What Girls Said 20

• Ok please stop... you post same pics again and again with different questions

• EVERY QUESTION I CLICK ON IS YOUR FACE

STOP BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE

I AM A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL AND I AM TELLING YOU TO STOP BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE

does this seem backwards to you

• Your worst feature is that you're an attention whore

Insecure guys aren't hot. Even if your face is

• Dang... the cruelty is getting more intense these days.. and you know its a problem if its coming from a minor...

• No. I'm just sick of all the stupid people in the world.

• Did some one beat you until you thought you were worthless so now you have to get reaffirmation from strangers on the internet? I see you posts daily and wonder how you think you are so horrible or why you need to date older ladies, or why you want to know whats the best and worst about you. Instead of trolling, perhaps get so therapy to deal with your deep seeded issues of no self worth. :-)

• Beast feature: the shape of your face, the lengtth of your neck, the shape of your eyebrows.

Worst feature: you have some wrinkling happen on the top of your face and on the sides of your face.

• Best - eyes and hair

Worst - smile (a cut grin is the most important thing if you want to look attractive) eyebrows, and pimples/acne

• Are you trolling a friend?

• Ur pretty hot damn

You finally fixed fucking hair and smiled.

9/10 cuz nobody is perfect.

Hair, eyes, jawline are best

Im not aure about worst

• My god at least stop being anonymous so I can block you. I swear I see your face more than my own.

• Best-
    Hair 😍
    Eyes
    Nose
    Forehead and brows

Worst-
    Smile (I'd like to see it with teeth, or where it doesn't look so forced)

Medium-
    Jawline (It's definitely good, but not the best)

Attractiveness rating-
    9/10 (Bro, your hot. I'm on fire)

• your eyes^^

• You look like a long lost Weasly brother haha

• Don't know.

• Your acne.

• eyes and hair are the best, the worst is probably your eyebrows and thats easily fixable

• you have NO bad features!!!

• smile with your teeth!!!

• Nice eyes, overall you have a cuteness going on. Your smile is nervous though.. relax & show your real smile.. & maybe get some sun on your neck for some colour.

• You look fine pretty average there is nothing bad really about any of your features except the hair that's really bad the best feature though would be your eyes.

• cute face just skinny

• You already asked this. I remember seeing you yesterday. :P