Does my stomach look gross from the side? I'm 145 pounds and I don't get why my stomach is flat but nothing else.. Tips?

I'm 16, 5'1 and weigh 145 pounds.. I'm not fat but I have big thighs and big calves, my arms also have a little glad on them but my stomach is flat.. Why is this? Tips to get everything in shape? I'll be doing cross country and soccer this year too.. I obviously have stretch marks too.. Does anyone know what those are from?
Does my stomach look gross from the side ? I'm 145 pounds and i don't get why my stomach is flat but nothing else.. Tips ?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a dark picture but it looks like you have a small pouch. When you do your exercises focus on your abdomen, maybe get a yoga ball. I do more tone work on my stomach, I am 97 pounds 5'3. I also have a calorie tracker to make sure I dont over eat. You will be fine~ work hard!

What Guys Said 10

• I got stretch marks when I was 15-16 because I grew so quickly that my skin barely kept up and I got stretch marks. Best way to get weight down is finding out healthier eating habits, not dieting but slowly changing how you eat food on a regular basis to get the maximum nutrition from most of your meals. That alone is enough to make you lose a bunch of weight and add to that some exercise 3-4 times a week you'll be hot stuff.

• I don't know, what is wrong with it?

DO you want it to be ripped and have a six pack or something?

• 5'1'' and 145lbs. That is 66kg.
      I have no idea how much muscle you have but I think that maybe you have a little too much fat. Don't let it get out of control, you are young and you can fix this. Don't become any bigger or your skin would stretch and be permanently ruined.

I suggest you keep up with your sports and lose 5kg/11lbs

• It is the muscle on your body pushing weight up - Your belly looks flat that is probably your natural shape - Keep up your sports, lots of guys love fit women

• the pic is a bit dark but from what I can see there is nothing to be worried about at all

• Your stomach looks pretty good, although i can't see the whole lower area, your thighs and butt area seem to have a nice shape. I wouldn't worry about it.

• Is that your elbow? what is that picture?

• no it´s totally sexy. leave it like that.

• I can't even tell what that is in the pic

• "I'm 16"

That's why. Give it time, and your body will fill out and stuff.

• You have a nice body, it's nice to have big thigs they are attractive to me

What Girls Said 5

• The lighting in this picture is very bad so I can't really see your body type/comment on the things you mentioned.

• I dont even know what I'm looking at right now.

• I guess. Not really a great picture.

• 145 and 5 foot 1? I weigh that much at 5 foot 8. You don't look fat. Is it muscle?

• You can barely see anything..