Girls, have I changed in my looks (the first pic is when I was 18 with my mum and dad, the second is me now...)?

10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Just became hotter, thats all lol 😋

• you look cute in the first one. but the second one you look older and gorgeous. I just think that the picture kind of gives me a douchebag vibe. but thats just me personally.

• Hot damn. 😱😍🔥🔥🔥 I like it.

• I almost fell off my seat! lol Your looks seem to have matured since the first photo was taken. You looked sweet before and now your look is a little sexier ^^ You're quite handsome in either case :)

• You're freakin hot but you look kind of cocky. Honestly, I'd go with the 18 year old you because he looks sweeter. But physically, you look like you got over that awkward teen phase and now you look older and more attractive.

• yeah you look older and less sweet.

• You look great

• Definitely. You used to look more child-like in the first one. Looks really hot right now? Where u from btw? hahaha jk (:

• you are so VERY VERY good looking