Girls, What do you think about my skinny body?

Well, I know that im too skinny but just wanted to get you gal's opinions about my body anyway. Many girls prefer muscular fellas but any fan of skinny bodies?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• No worries, your body is fine. I like skinny guys.

What Girls Said 10

• It's ok but to be honest work out a little more at least get muscles like Dave Franco.

• Lifting would be good but i really ain't got time for that.

• Well it's ok, I'm skinny too, so I can't judge you.

• You look a lot like my boyfriend, though his hair is quite a bit longer. But you've got roughly the same body type (he's recovering from an eating disorder, so he's a bit too skinny too), and I think it's cute :)

• Skinny is fine but not really my thing
    Plenty of chicks prefer skinny or dont have much of a preference as long as you aren't HUGE

• You look fine.

• i mean honeslty, for me i a guy can be really skinny or pretty big but if he carries it well its all good. But if were talking on a straight physical level , yea some weight gain and maybe muscles would work. But you should do that for you not so you can get some girl. In the end of the day you gotta love yourself before you love someone else.

• Not bad. I like muscular and skinny. Fat isn't a turn on for me.

• You have nothing to be ashamed of☆

• You look twelve, to be blunt.

• Not my type, but some girls do like skinny guys, especially young girls.

• I like skinny guys! I love flat chests to lean against... Muscular is gear too, especially abs. Everything is fine except a beer belly! Do you like skinny girls? Im wondering if guys like a skinny girl as much as we think they do. I myself am underweight so I can't judge you for being skinny!

• Yes I really do like, I'm into skinny girls like 99% of the time lol.