Do I seem unattractive?

I am a very self conscious person and my husband constantly puts me down. I've never the thought I was that bad but maybe I am? I'm 5'2", about 120 lbs. Measurements are 36-26-36 ... I have shoulder length blonde hair and hazel eyes. I feel like that's average but maybe not? ... too embarrassed to post pics of myself so don't even ask. Lol... the biggest insult I get from him is that I'm fat. :-/

Most Helpful Guy

• 120 pounds and he calls you fat?

Leave his pathetic blind ass

You sounds beautiful

He's putting you down because then you'll think bad of yourself and make you blind to his ugliness so yo won't leave him

If you don't leave him at least give him a taste of his own medicine... Like say your dick is tiny..

Or he's bad in bed..

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a fat head perhaps, if you let some undeserving punk ass bitch like your husband convince you of what you are and what you aren't. You're asking random strangers what about you is beautiful, and you give a discription of physicalities... but you give no photos? Lol :) so we can't really give you a very acurate visual readout. So as far as attractiveness based on the information you've provided-You are unsure of or unable to idintify what is beautiful about you. You basically described yourself as some sitcom extra with no lines. Someone who doesn't even describe themselves as a main character isn't You're a fat head perhaps, if you let some undeserving punk ass bitch like your husband convince you of what you are and what you aren't. You're asking random strangers what about you is beautiful, and you give a discription of physicalities... but you give no photos? Lol :) so we can't really give you a very acurate visual readout. So as far as attractiveness based on the information you've provided-You are unsure of or unable to idintify what is beautiful about you. You basically described yourself as some sitcom extra with no lines. Someone who doesn't even describe themselves as a main character isn't usually someone people find themselves attracted to. If you use words like normal, or average, to discribe any aspect of this incredibly intricate biological machine that you piolot, then you might be suffering from shortsidedness. If you feel that a fit pysique and proportionate features are beauty, then embody that. If you feel that unique quirks and intelligence is beauty, then embody those things. You aren't just beautiful. You are beauty. And beauty is fire. Once you realize that, you get to decide what you want to fuel that fire with, what color you want it to burn, what you want to embody. All you have to do is choose to be a main character.

What Guys Said 12

• No, you sound perfectly attractive - your husband sounds like a pretty ugly person though! That's essentially a form of abuse, probably resulting from his own insecurity and (apparently correct) feelings of inadequacy. How you handle it is up to you, 'dump him' sounds like the best idea but if you're married, that's a pretty big call. You could always just burst out laughing next time you see him naked and tell him what a sad, fat, pathetic tiny **** he is, two can play at that game... lol! Don't let it get you down and certainly don't start doubting yourself - this guy's dumb comments are the problem, not your figure. Which, by the way, really does sound perfect - short is very cute and femine, your measurements are most guys' idea of perfection, slim but curvy... you're more than all good. The guy's a jerk. I apologise on behalf of my sex, we can be like that, sadly!!!

• First off you shouldn't take that shit from anyone ESPECIALLY your husband. No one deserves to be treated that way. Your husband is supposed to be loving and supportive not putting you down all the time. Your description of yourself sounds beautiful. This relationship sounds very one sided and you shod honestly consider getting out of it! If that is how he treats you then your relationship is doomed. You have obviously 'settled' with this guy because of your low self esteem. You need to tell him goodbye and spend time not in a relationship. Just work on yourself and your self confidence. Once you start feeling good about yourself then you want to start dating again. If you stay with him you will be living in misery and it isn't worth it. Something I found out way later than I should have because I felt awkward about it is that going to your Dr. About this would be a good idea. I am not saying everyone with low self esteem has this issue, but I ended up finding out that I have a chemical imbalance and am on medication for it. It took a few prescriptions to find the right one for me, but it was worth it. I wish I had overcome my shyness many years earlier because I would have had a fuller happier life.

• You don't sound fat at all - Don't take what your husbsnd says too heart. As others have said I would think about dumping him

• hmm you should still post an anonymous body post, not like anyone will ID you from that and I bet you look fine.

• No way are you fat!! Tell the unappreciative git to sod off! You sound pretty perfect to me. And with blonde hair!!

Go on! Don't be shy! Post a pic and we will be able to give a real opinion!

• You just need a better husband

• Husbands and wives shouldn't treat each other like that. If you can't get him to stop and marriage counseling doesn't work, divorce him. You don't sound fat at all

• tell him to nock it off,

• Omg what is he thinking. You seem beautiful I wish you had a pic :-(

• Since you won't post pics I have to assume you're unattractive.

• You sound perfect to me. A pic would be better to judge you on but I respect not posting one

• I want to admire you now... I just googled those numbers and damnnn you sound fineee... Where's Gok Wan when you need him?

What Girls Said 6

• DIVORCE HIM!!! He knows you are hot and is worried you will leave him so he tries to destroy your self-esteem.

• Do u think so? I've wondered that. I mean, he's actually the one well overweight.

• Yes divorce him for verbal abuse and video tape him / tape record him saying bad things to you so you can use it against him in divorce court.

• First of all, blonde hair is rare.

The common hair colour to rare is in this order:

Black
    Brown
    Blonde
    Red

Eyes:

Brown
    Blue
    Hazel
    Green
    Grey
    Violet
    Black (this is the WHOLE eye)

My mom is 5 2" and my dad is taller, it's a cute relationship a short girl and a tall guy

120 lbs is ok, you can work out if you're feeling the need that you're too heavy.

You are not average, just listening to those makes you a beautiful woman.

Its ok, don't post a picture, I have tons of friends who are fat, and one is suffering a diseas from it.

Being fat is better than being too skinny, it makes you look like you don't eat.

You're husband isn't probably fit either. He's probably fatter than you.

• Tell him to stop abusing you it's useless. I agree with 523206720 he is trying to destroy your self esteem so that you will feel bad about dating another guy. If he abuses you, then divorce him, unless if you have kids. Videotape all the bad things he does and use it against him. Please, if I was a guy and met you, I would probably date you. Don't, often to him you're beautiful,

• No you sound normal and perfectly healthy. Your husband sounds like he has a unrealistic view of women. I'm sure he is no Brad Pitt.

When he is out pack your stuff on leave. I'm pretty sure he will be very apolgetic then. Most people do not realise what they have until they are gone.

• You problem is not your body, but your husband. I'm very sorry that he behaves like that. Did you try talking to him about it?

• Yes. And he apologies, but just goes back to the same behavior. Maybe the problem is that he looks at porn with perfect women all the time?

• Yeah, that could be it. I hope he will come back to reality and realise what a beautiful woman he's lucky to have by his side. You ARE beautiful, don't let him make you doubt it.

• You sound pretty to me! i have a friend who is 5'1 and 125 but she is so confident and dresses cute and all i see are heads turning when she walks by lol. If your bully is your husband i would leave him for someone who will love you for who you are

• Your husband is HORRIBLE. LEAVE THAT SWINE.

Your measurements and weight sound totally healthy.

You are NOT fat.

This not love. This is bullshit.

You have a piece of shit husband & you need to divorce him