Are my breasts low?

As you can easily see, they are not the same size. The pic with the side view shows the lower and bigger boob.
Are they too low? I think my chest is too straight if I'm not wearing a bra because my breasts are not "up" and also they should be a bit above.

front 1

front 2
side

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, no, definitely not - you have a great figure and you should feel very confident without a bra, you have fantastic shape I promise! :)

Your chest may not be totally immune to gravity - at your size it's absolutely not supposed to be (if it was it would look - and have to be - fake and that's just nasty!), but it's absolutely not low or 'saggy'. The bottom of your breasts are way above the line of your elbows, which is a good way to judge whether a bust is low or not. You certainly do not need to wear a bra for it to look good - in fact the opposite. You have the perfect shape to look amazing in the right top or dress without a bra, your natural shape is very attractive and you should be very proud of it! :)

It's also perfectly normal for one breast to be larger than the other, and in your case the difference is very slight - it's nothing even close to an issue.

You do have very strange, large black nipples though. You might want to get that looked at. ;o/

What Guys Said 8

• Pics seem to have gone

• Not too low... You have amazing tits by the way

• Why do people like you delete the pictures so fast?

• Damn it I missed the pics :-( :-(

• Pics got removed :(

• Post the pics again and you'll get an honest opinion.

• waste of time... just another bored slutty girl trying to get some attention

• If I was slutty and wanted attention I would leave the links

• Why would you post this, if the pictures are just going to disappear. I don't get that. It's a waste of a question

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe some breast massage and a bit of working out will help you get the form you wish to have or else I think they are normal but I understand the need of shape so the things that I stated works well.

• * Packs of thristy guys comes running to this question*

• Great now my friends think I'm lesbian bc they saw the title of this question. 😞

• I recalled it. I'm actually kinda worried

• Recalled what?

• not in my opinion.